YouTube Background

A Crusader

Dear Foe Members,

I've been making a bunch of videos lately, but my channel looks kinda boring without a background.

So I figured, maybe the FOE GFX section can help me out, to get to my point, i'm looking for a top notch YouTube Background.

If you guys can show me what you can do, it would be awesome, we will discuss prices later.

Just do whatever you think is sick, post your backgrounds below once your done, if you want to know anything just post questions below.

Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/yosriftw

Best Regards,

RsOverBiches

Damn lol, that's sick, what are your prices anyways?

Besides, there's a whole new layout in YouTube right now, any idea how I get old ones back?

Edited by RsOverBiches

Damn lol, that's sick, what are your prices anyways?

Besides, there's a whole new layout in YouTube right now, any idea how I get old ones back?

Depends really, & no idea, but if you have enough videoviews without copyright you can add a banner and customize video thumbnails.

j1N9irN.jpg

7oNM4Dk.jpg

rW9mJir.jpg

make me 1 wdf

Sure :]

I'm not rich in-game ATM so we have to figure something out, and I think I have videos copyrighted cus I just pick songs from YouTube that are well known and that I like. *I have the new YouTube Layout thing, do you have any idea how I can get it back to the old one so it fits your background stuff?*

Edited by RsOverBiches

I'm not rich in-game ATM so we have to figure something out, and I think I have videos copyrighted cus I just pick songs from YouTube that are well known and that I like. *I have the new YouTube Layout thing, do you have any idea how I can get it back to the old one so it fits your background stuff?*

Your layout looks normal to me, and you have any money on RS/Paypal?