Champions League 2012/2013

Overdosed

Hello all you football fans!

What do you think about the CL this year?

Matches are following:

Galatasaray - FC Shalke 04, a little hint, Sneijder is not allowed to play for Galatasaray in CL, because he already played in Europa League.

Celtic - Juventus, I have strong feeling that Celtic will atleast make it draw, and not get humiliated by Juve, as they won the diving bitches, UEFAlona.

Valencia - PSG, nothing much to say about this, I'm looking PSG to win both halfs, as Valencia got their ass whiped by Real Madrid yesterday 5-0 @ home.

Porto - Malaga, this game will be interesting, as Porto lost their main man, Hulk and Malaga lost their spaniard, Cazorla.

Arsenal - FC Bayern Munich, I am looking this as a very very interesting match, as Arsenal have made their squad strong, but they lost the Van Persie, a fucking traitor.

Shakhtar Donetsk - BVB, this is also gonna be interesting, as Shakhtar Donetsk dropped Chelsea out of Champion's League, and BVB have been stunning on CL as they won Real Madrid at group stage and they actually won it! The group of death, which included Real, BVB, Man City and Ajax.

Milan - Barcelona, this match is gonna be very interesting, as Milan lost their man who was almost always injured, Pato. Barcelona have their main man Messi who scored 91 goals last year, breaking the world record.

Real Madrid - Manchester United, the match everybody has been waiting for. Cristiano Ronaldo returning to Old Trafford to meet his old team-mates as they have the biggest match on this CL draw. Real Madrid have been slumping on La Liga, where they are behind Atletico Madrid at third place, when Manchester United's man, Robin Van Traitor, who left Arsenal at summer to go for the Red Devils. This man has carried Manchester United up to 1st place at the Premier League table.

My toughts are that Arsenal have chance against FC Bayern, that they can actually win it. FC Schalke will win Galatasaray, Juventus will win Celtic, PSG will win Valencia, BVB will win SH-Donetsk, Milan are big favourites in my books, and are in my opinion gonna win Barcelona. And then the last and the biggest clash which will be won my Real Madrid, as Cristiano Ronaldo will drop them!

Barcelone will beat ac or inter milan. Idk about arsenal, bayern munich is pretty strong. Madrid vs man city will be an interesting match

Barcelone will beat ac or inter milan. Idk about arsenal, bayern munich is pretty strong. Madrid vs man city will be an interesting match

Madrid v Man United*, AC Milan. Munich are strong, but they do not have Pep Guardiola yet, he will become the coach in summer, so we do not probably suffer the tiki-taki passing! :D

Galatasaray - FC Shalke 04: Shalke should win, have a good team although galatasaray have always been strong at home. If Shalke can get a draw in the first leg I see them winning it.

Celtic - Juventus: Head or Heart. Head says Juventus, they've been amazing over the last 2 seasons and their team is getting stronger, Pirlo is rolling back the years, and Pogba is showing what he could of become at Man Utd if he wasn't greedy as fuck. Celtic have a chance, if they sell Gary Hooper this transfer window, I don't see them winning. Should be comfortable for Juve though.

Valencia - PSG: Valencia not on form, PSG been doing good in the league, top of Ligue 1 but surprisingly not run away leaders like many expected. Their teams getting stronger with the addition of Lucas Moura in the summer for £35m, who moved to the club this January. Hope Valencia cause an upset but PSG should go through.

Porto - Malaga: Malaga are playing for their future, the clubs riddled with debt although their doing okay in the league. Porto are Porto, solid at home and good going forward. Could go either way.

Arsenal - FC Bayern Munich: Head says Munich, Heart says Munich, Arsenal fans will also say Munich. Their runaway leaders at the top of the Bundesliga, should beat them comfortably at the Emirates and then at home their unstoppable, will also be looking for revenge for last years final. There team is stronger than it has been in previous years and Arsenals is weaker. Walcott will be against Lahm, and Bayern can play any style they want. Ribery and Robben on either wings against 2 mediocre full backs, with Schweinsteiger pulling the strings in CM. Arsenal will find it hard to break them down, due to Bayern operating with 2 CDM's.

Shakhtar Donetsk - Borussia Dortmund: Should be an easy win for Dortmund, dark horses to win it.

Milan - Barcelona: El Shaaraway has been carrying Milan this season. Don't see Barca losing this.

Real Madrid - Manchester United: This could go either way. Both defences have been leaking goals this season, but theirs one difference: United have strengthened it up since the return of Vidic and Ferdinand. I see United winning this even with Ronaldo returning to Old Trafford. Van Persie won't get too many chances, but he doesn't need many, he can make something out of nothing, and a mistake will happen in the Madrid defence. The games going to be won in midfield, and Fergie will probably opt to play 4-5-1 with running playing in-front of the midfield, probably his best position in the hole. Carrick has been outstanding this season, but RvP might get isolated on his own up top. If Man Utd get a result at the Bernabeu they'll win it.

Quoted for lafs.

I still have hope as an Arsenal fan that we have chance to win at Emirates, but we will be destroyed at Allianz Arena.. It's just an fact with what I have to live with.

Arsenal actually haven't weakened? Poldi, Cazorla and Giroud? They've been better as a trio than Traitor.

Arsenal have chance against FC Bayern

Juventus will win Celtic

Wait what? Arsenal has like no chance at winning against FC Bayern. They will get their ass's whooped.

Don't underestimate Celtic, maybe they do the same as against FC Barcelona.

Quoted for lafs.

Ment so say united eh mb

Juventus will win Celtic

Wait what? Arsenal has like no chance at winning against FC Bayern. They will get their ass's whooped.

Get the fuck out of here, twat.

Juventus will win Celtic

Get the fuck out of here, twat.

Damn, you're so mature. Drop your balls pls.

I still have hope as an Arsenal fan that we have chance to win at Emirates, but we will be destroyed at Allianz Arena.. It's just an fact with what I have to live with.

Arsenal actually haven't weakened? Poldi, Cazorla and Giroud? They've been better as a trio than Traitor.

"Haven't weakened"

Cazorla has been the only one to impress, Podolski and Giroud's form have been hit and miss all season.

They don't have a guaranteed goal scorer, if things are going wrong no one will step up. Perfect example is the first half vs Chelsea.

They don't have anyone that can change the game, Walcott is their best hope and he can disappear in games very easily and very quickly, especially against a left back of Lahm's standard.

Edited by Sean``

"Haven't weakened"

Cazorla has been the only one to impress, Podolski and Giroud's form have been hit and miss all season.

They don't have a guaranteed goal scorer, if things are going wrong no one will step up. Perfect example is the first half vs Chelsea.

They don't have anyone that can change the game, Walcott is their best hope and he can disappear in games very easily and very quickly, especially against a left back of Lahm's standard.

Yes, but why would we play Walcott at the right? He signed a new contract AS A STRIKER.