Embarrassing Moments

Annihilatinq

Annihilatinq

I hate them :(

Today at FOE trip some kid was following us and he was kinda low hp so in teamspeak connor was like, anyone who has a dark bow pot and spec this kid, so im like okay then.. it's my time to shine baby!..i go and spec and i hit 8-8  :angry: and then im like wow that sucks dick and then all of a sudden i just see a spam tower of L's and lol's and lmfao's. 

The story wasnt really a rant just something that is on topic of the reason this topic was made, and if you were at FOE trip when this happened, this will make more sense to you.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Annihilatinq

• I C0NN0R I

• ur f r 0 z e

• Nick.

I C0NN0R I

roflmfao who gives a shit, it's a game, and what's more is it all comes down to randomly generated numbers, no reason to be embarrassed...

Annihilatinq

roflmfao who gives a shit, it's a game, and what's more is it all comes down to randomly generated numbers, no reason to be embarrassed...

Lol, I know. It was supposed to be my moment though! I was ready for the 40-40 spec and everyone to be like, damn you own, & this topic isnt just aimed at that, thats just the most recent thing that encouraged me to post this. All embarrassing moments in general suck.

lol dude, that sucks. Its almost as bad as when I was p2p pking with some m8s not to long ago and we redbarred some kid and he had no food,pray, etc. I used my last dds spec on him and hit 0, 0 and he escaped. FML.

dont worry, i was pking in varr and some guy 10 lvls higher attacked me, i typed 'im going to run btw' even thought i typed really quick i got combo'd like hell and pressed enter, so as i dropped to my knees 'im going to run btw' popped above my head....embarrassing.

No one laughed at you. Everyone was laughing because someone on TS said, "Watch as it hits 8, 8." And it does :lol: .