Help Please

Motif

So i was talking to ace and he wanted to check out "Battle-Scape" kinda hoping he will enjoy it and come join us all, But he's getting this problem He can't post topics ect for some reason So I thought i'd help him out i'm wondering if anyone know's what is going on? He's trying to access the Webclient but Cloudflare (DDoS) Protection isn't allowing him in? I'm wondering if something for some reason is possibly triggering it.

(23:36:57) <[Foe]Ilx-Ace-Ilx> You've requested a page on a website (***************) that is on the CloudFlare network. Unfortunately, CloudFlare is currently unable to resolve your requested domain (***************). There are two potential causes of this:

(23:36:57) <[Foe]Ilx-Ace-Ilx> •Most likely: if the owner just signed up for CloudFlare it can take a few minutes for the website's information to be distributed to our global network. Check back in about 5 minutes and the site should be up and running and enjoying all the benefits of CloudFlare.

(23:36:57) <[Foe]Ilx-Ace-Ilx> •Less likely: something is wrong with this site's configuration. Usually this happens when accounts have been signed up with a partner organization (e.g., a hosting provider) and the provider's DNS fails.

That happens to me on my other computer. What I did was register on my personal lap top made an account and downloaded the client then e mailed it to me then on the computer that it didn't work on I opened the e mail and saved the client and it worked, It just sucks you can't get on the forums. nvm hes on forums.

Edited by kreamie pies

try a different device on the same network though, if the web-page loads on another computer fine, its the computers fault

if it doesnt load at all on any devices connected to that network, contact your ISP and ask them directly why

Mabye youre antivirus has an build in firewall like comodo. Otherwish try to put windows fire wall down to.

Or get som1 who he trusts to send him the download client

Ace can't post topics on Foe forums?

(23:38:28) <[Foe]Ilx-Ace-Ilx> unfortunately i seem to have no permission whatsoever to do anything on forums

Also i'll let him know thanks guys.