Exposing you Liers

N0 S0UL

why is it so unbelieveable? are you not aware of who zyzz is? lifting became more mainstream when he arose, every1 on the internet wanted to start lifting

Every 1 is "lifting" but the same guys @ the gym are the same guys no lifing battlescape

seems legit

dunno bout other ppl who lift on this site but i only play when there are events

I have a mini gym in my basement

thanks for that random fact

lol I mean like I dnt have 2 leave my house

so I can still play

you act like going to the gym takes 24 hours, most people do 1-2 bodyparts per workout, so the workout takes 1-2hrs at most.. 8 hours sleep, that leaves 14-15 hours left.

1-2 hrs? theres like 10+ different upper body machines if u do all doing like reps of 10 and do like 5 sets and work on some cartio and resting etc more than 1-2 hrs

if you do the 'machines' you're doing it wrong.

Lets see a sample of a workout you could do when doing 2 bodyparts per workout.

Chest and triceps

Flat DB Bench 4 sets

Incline DB Bench 4 sets

Pec Machine 4 sets

Crossovers 4 sets

Close Grip Bench 4 sets

Skullcrushers 4 sets

Rope Pushdown 4 sets.

28 sets overall.. each set takes what.. 45 seconds? 28 x 45 = 21 minutes. 45 seconds rest between sets, that's another 21 minutes. 42 minute for a workout.. if you spent a lot of time fucking about, yeah.. an hour maybe. if you spend ages in the gym, you're doing something wrong.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hotkeying

• N0 S0UL

• Dog

• kreamie pies

why is it so unbelieveable? are you not aware of who zyzz is? lifting became more mainstream when he arose, every1 on the internet wanted to start lifting

Every 1 is "lifting" but the same guys @ the gym are the same guys no lifing battlescape

seems legit

dunno bout other ppl who lift on this site but i only play when there are events

so I can still play

you act like going to the gym takes 24 hours, most people do 1-2 bodyparts per workout, so the workout takes 1-2hrs at most.. 8 hours sleep, that leaves 14-15 hours left.

1-2 hrs? theres like 10+ different upper body machines if u do all doing like reps of 10 and do like 5 sets and work on some cartio and resting etc more than 1-2 hrs

Chest and triceps

Flat DB Bench 4 sets

Incline DB Bench 4 sets

Pec Machine 4 sets

Crossovers 4 sets

Close Grip Bench 4 sets

Skullcrushers 4 sets

Rope Pushdown 4 sets.

28 sets overall.. each set takes what.. 45 seconds? 28 x 45 = 21 minutes. 45 seconds rest between sets, that's another 21 minutes. 42 minute for a workout.. if you spent a lot of time fucking about, yeah.. an hour maybe. if you spend ages in the gym, you're doing something wrong.

cartio and biceps as well ur suppose 2 add like 10-15 mins of cartio into ur dailyy excersise

kreamie pies

seems legit

so I can still play

Lol m8 it doesn't work like that you do what you want to do just because theres 10 machines doesnt mean you have to do them, I do all 3 benches upper and lower chest cable crossovers db incline and pec fly's I rotate every other week with a new routine, I in and out of the gym in around 3 hours.

seems legit

so I can still play

Chest and triceps

Flat DB Bench 4 sets

Incline DB Bench 4 sets

Pec Machine 4 sets

Crossovers 4 sets

Close Grip Bench 4 sets

Skullcrushers 4 sets

Rope Pushdown 4 sets.

cartio and biceps as well ur suppose 2 add like 10-15 mins of cartio into ur dailyy excersise

Biceps, i'd do with back or shoulders.. or i'd do biceps instead of triceps, i said a 2 muscle group workout, which is what a majority of people do. I do 3 muscle group workouts personally, [back, chest, biceps and then shoulders, legs, triceps] and i spend about 2hrs30 mins in the gym, could be done quicker if my workout partner didn't spend so much time faffing about

Cardio burns calories and increases cardiovascular state, i'm a bodybuilder, not an athlete, what do I give a fuck about if I can run?

Edited by Dog

This is getting out of hand....

Topic cleaned and unlocked continue fighting and you will see what's going to happen

Edited by Rangep00npkr

when ppl claim to "workout" on the internet they're probably not lieing but chances are they don't take it that seriously. Chances are, they're just doing it to follow the herd, i.e go to the gym with their pals, have a bad workout and then go hit the clubs with their pals later on (counter productive) all in all they'll make no gains but continue to blabber on the internet about how they workout. Only people that I know for sure take it seriously here are myself, Dog, Reevsey, Steroids, the rest are either posers who don't even post their irl progress pics or people who have only just started.

when ppl claim to "workout" on the internet they're probably not lieing but chances are they don't take it that seriously. Chances are, they're just doing it to follow the herd, i.e go to the gym with their pals, have a bad workout and then go hit the clubs with their pals later on (counter productive) all in all they'll make no gains but continue to blabber on the internet about how they workout. Only people that I know for sure take it seriously here are myself, Dog, Reevsey, Steroids, the rest are either posers who don't even post their irl progress pics or people who have only just started.

ofc you out of everyone, im guessing no one on this forum lifts out of the one listed above. only people that I know who take lifting serious on a rsps forum are Me ofc dog and reevsey.

ofc you out of everyone, im guessing no one on this forum lifts out of the one listed above. only people that I know who take lifting serious on a rsps forum are Me ofc dog and reevsey.

I don't even understand what you just said but ok

btw sorry if i made you feel left out. It's just I've never seen you post here :)

for sure take it seriously here are myself, Dog, Reevsey, Steroids, the rest are either posers who don't even post their irl progress pics

your wrong i post, haven't seen a picture with ur top off of you yet though.

Edited by I Sh00t U I

for sure take it seriously here are myself, Dog, Reevsey, Steroids, the rest are either posers who don't even post their irl progress pics

your wrong i post, haven't seen a picture with ur top off of you yet though.

that's because you're new here.

All you did was post a fake picture, then when got asked to provide evidence you said "why should i?" clearly guilty lol. Aren't you the guy who wrote an essay explaining that real food is beneficial to bodybuilding, no shit rofl.