Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

What i do with my gym time

I Sh00t U I

I prefer to train around 12pm

I always do bike or rowing machine to warm up at this time of the year, in england its getting cold so need to get the blood pumping around, spend about 10 mins on bike usually 5 mins on rowing machine.

-Monday: Legs + Back + Biceps

-Tuesday: Chest + Triceps + Abs

-Wednesday: Legs + Shoulders

-Thursday: Back + Abs

-Friday: Legs + Chest + Arms

Offseason

I warm up a little differently, i get on the machine leg press put the pin in half (around 66 kg) adjust the seat and slowly and nicely warm my legs up we reach the bottom of the stack on our 4th set, we jump up gradually until reaching the stack.

-Monday: Free weights leg press + Bicep

-Turesday: Shoulders + Back

-Wednesday: Chest + Tricep

-Thursday: Off

-Friday: Monday's

Protein helps the muscle recover i eat to train, I'm not a beginner my body is used to my training, Also the key to big muscles is working the muscle down and eating well, if you need to cut weight you need to eat less calories (the bad shit) and be more active, basically a good diet is chicken and rice and fish in stages and make sure to get your vitamins

In stages i like to train heavy, I have been working up until recently on training heavy and have since noticed that every so often you need to do 2 weeks of allot less weight, half ur max and do 25 reps on bench press for example, do that all over your body for 2 weeks, your muscle will react to such a change, It makes sense if you've been training hard for 4month+

Good look training tell me what you train on what days and what differently you do

:o

Looks good, write down some personal records doe

what do u bench/squat/press etc?

Alright

Don't try this weight by yourself.

Bench press max 150 kg (330 lbs) 3 times max (tried 150 and did it 3 times and never tried a heavier weight but i reckon around 170-175 once)

Leg press max 500 kg (1102 lbs)

Idk about squat don't have rly done for long same with deadlift

Use 32.5 kg dumbells - 35kg dumbells on hammer curls 10 sets on each arm (biceps)

Your asked the maximum i've done thats the excercises i've tried to lift the heaviest in i suppose i could try deadlifts and squats and build up to a good weight,

When i train heavy i prepare my body and go through phases, don't copy and injure urself.

lold hard at claiming you can bench 150kg for 3 when you've been lifting a year. oh my is correct. fuck off XDDDDD

also rofl 35kg hammer curls.

Edited by dogshit

lold hard at claiming you can bench 150kg for 3 when you've been lifting a year. oh my is correct. fuck off XDDDDD

also rofl 35kg hammer curls.

Not a claim, its fact, if i was lying wouldn't i say something like 180 which is a real milestone for most people.

ARE YOU RONNIE COLEMAN MATE?

No but ronnie coleman is strong for a body builder and i want to follow that route, be strong aswell as big

• 2 weeks later...