AP (Advanced Placement) Tests

Sesshy

My senior year in highschool, im taking Calculus AB and English APs, anyone else?

a bit nervous, i get too distracted while studying, feels like ive accomplished nothing/minimal.

Adolesc3nt

I remember on my freshman year I came in after school one day and copied the answer key to my geometry final when the teacher left the room. 100%. cheating ftw. Ive talked to afew people who have taken them. Study as much as you can because they say the tests are really hard

My senior year in highschool, im taking Calculus AB and English APs, anyone else?

a bit nervous, i get too distracted while studying, feels like ive accomplished nothing/minimal.

The English AP test is pretty easy IMO, if you paid attention during the School Year.

But the Calculus AB test raped my ass hard. Good luck, dude. Study hard.

Lol GL, school ent rly ma thing. Doing sports course at college :) Thats the way to go mate.

Scotty|w0rst

Took Ap calc AB last year got a 2. Tried to take ap calc BC this year but dropped it just cause its my senior year.

One good thing I see out of getting a 2 is Ill take it in college and Ill know most of it already

Took the advanced part of grades in the Canadian Education System in high school, realized it wasn't for me, after all I'm not going to be a doctor, not because I don't care about doing work, but it doesn't interest me. Don't take too much of an overload if you're gonna take something lesser in the future, so long as you do good in that lower level you take.