socom confritation

`Xposed

I posted this on forums because its a great online army game on play station 3 and i just wanted to know if anyone has it if so whats your online name so i can add you to my friends list the name of the game is called socom confritation here goes a picture of it Posted Image and if you dont have this game it is a great game to get its 60 dollars plus you get a free blue tooth headset that comes with it so you can talk to ppl online but if you dont want that the game is just 40 dollars....... so plz leave your online name here so i can add you to my friends

Suprise whos spamming topic..

Ive played it on the PS2 and had the little headset thingy and tbf was good fun i might buy it (: thanks for the info  :nice:

Haven't played confrontation, however I got really big into the ones for PSP. Last console Socom I've played was 3, my PS2 broke like a week before combined assault came out :(

Suprise whos spamming topic..

Ive played it on the PS2 and had the little headset thingy and tbf was good fun i might buy it (: thanks for the info  :nice:

PS2>PS3

it was the best for ps2, i don't like it as much for ps3.

I C0NN0R I

Confritatiion... How do you spell it wrong when you have a picture of the game's case with the word written on it?