When it comes to bulking

Dog

slightly aroused on the vid of u eating

but with walli on the bent rows.. i guess if it works for u then gz

secondly u 1rm on bent over rows? sick cunt

I'm not going to bother debating about the barbell row.

Secondly, no, the video clip of me dropping the bar was obviously from a different video, i was in a completely different position in the gym and wearing different clothes.. it was a deadlift, not a barbell row lol

slightly aroused on the vid of u eating

but with walli on the bent rows.. i guess if it works for u then gz

secondly u 1rm on bent over rows? sick cunt

I'm not going to bother debating about the barbell row.

Secondly, no, the video clip of me dropping the bar was obviously from a different video, i was in a completely different position in the gym and wearing different clothes.. it was a deadlift, not a barbell row lol

not much to debate about m8 bent over rows are meant to be bent.. but if its working for u that way then do whatever the fuck u wanna do

Edited by Kody

how old are you? and i dont really like that sort of movement personally on lats, when i do it i do it hand other way around and learn forward a bit more and the bar a bit further from my legs then pull diagonally towards waist if not touching it just a lil way of how i'd do it

how old are you? and i dont really like that sort of movement personally on lats, when i do it i do it hand other way around and learn forward a bit more and the bar a bit further from my legs then pull diagonally towards waist if not touching it just a lil way of how i'd do it