don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

SWing Magic?

Pure

:Hi:

Well I got exactly 3 weeks of membership left. Haven't done anything the past 2 months except getting 70-80 agility after I got 99 HP.

My last goal before my membership ends (not gonna bother renewing it for awhile) is to at least get 94 magic. Don't think I'll be able to get 99 in 3 weeks lol.

Do you think I'll be able to get 94 magic from 85 magic playing for around 3-4 hours on weekdays and like around 5-7 hours on weekends? (busy with rl+I get bored easily of RS so maybe less)

I'll be SWing of course. Cba alching and not gonna risk getting banned for autoing.

And does anyone have a winning SW team that never loses? And preferably Eastern, USA timezone.

Thanks. :D :p

whats the point of 94 mage in f2p lol

gl anyway, auto sw ftw

Gonna get 94 magic before membership ends cuz I won't be renewing for awhile and 94 is better then 85. :nice:
Jordan/zalt/ii69iii

Um there is a good SW clan to follow chat keeps changing but they are all level 120+ so majority of time if you stay with all the 120's you will win name is Soul Slayers. (btw maybe stun to speed up process if you want or use ice bursts)