[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Vid - Progress / Clanning ( Screenies )

Hi5 Brid

tbh when i was in fatality and i went pking and sometimes with you when i had you added your dopey as at solo pking was getting dropped left right and centre so as a FOE member i would think you'd be useless and just get our KDR down :D

but gratz on your stuff :)

tbh when i was in fatality and i went pking and sometimes with you when i had you added your dopey as at solo pking was getting dropped left right and centre so as a FOE member i would think you'd be useless and just get our KDR down :D

i used to get banged in preps, as for wildy pking it dident mather to me all i used to risk was a dds, in fi kdr dident matter to us, sometimes after trips we would have fun bs fests. Not all the time but o well...

i used to get banged in preps, as for wildy pking it dident mather to me all i used to risk was a dds, in fi kdr dident matter to us, sometimes after trips we would have fun bs fests. Not all the time but o well...

ye im not being a prick got nothing against you was just stating a fact :)