yo

Veta

veta does in fact lift atleast 2 times a week. he also does not bulk because he has to keep low weight so he can jump and swing properly for volley ball. wanted to clear that up. hotkeying you should go on weight watchers m8, im sure your belly would thank you for it

Each to their own you'd rather play volleyball, i'd rather get swole

Personally my mindset towards bodybuilding for the last year is somewhat rare. You can't be afraid of getting fat if you wanna get big. These kids who are like "ehm I just wanna be toned mang, don't wanna lose my abs cos erm I wanna be toned mannn" will never get big lol.

Dirty bulking has a long list of advantages for my body type, but that's a whole different topic.

Personally my mindset towards bodybuilding for the last year is somewhat rare. You can't be afraid of getting fat if you wanna get big. These kids who are like "ehm I just wanna be toned mang, don't wanna lose my abs cos erm I wanna be toned mannn" will never get big lol.

Dirty bulking has a long list of advantages for my body type, but that's a whole different topic.

i'll be honest with you. im not seeing those advantages.

2zjkh3k.png

thats because you don't know anything about bodybuillding

stick to volleyball

2zjkh3k.png

stick to volleyball

You would have gained the exact same amount of muscle without all the fat had you had the right amount of calories to gain optimum muscle without gaining fat.. dirty bulking has no advantage at all and in the grand scheme wastes time because you're going to have to spend more time cutting anyway, meaning you either have to cut on some ridiculous deficit and risk losing a bit of mass, or take fucking ages doing it properly.. which is a waste of time, time that could be spent bulking intelligently. True say you've gained a bit of mass, but you could have been as lean as you were when you started, and you would have looked a lot better...

2zjkh3k.png

stick to volleyball

You would have gained the exact same amount of muscle without all the fat had you had the right amount of calories to gain optimum muscle without gaining fat.. dirty bulking has no advantage at all and in the grand scheme wastes time because you're going to have to spend more time cutting anyway, meaning you either have to cut on some ridiculous deficit and risk losing a bit of mass, or take fucking ages doing it properly.. which is a waste of time. True say you've gained a bit of mass, but you could have been as lean as you were when you started, and you would have looked a lot better...

I disagree. Many regarded fitness dudes such as Chris Jones, Vince delmonte have said that Dirty bulking allows you to gain more muscle but more fat at the same time dirty bulking, rather than clean bulking.

Not to mention the motivational/psychological advantages of dirty bulking. Most ectomorphs when they start bodybuilding aren't interesting in counting their calories, macros etc, not to say they shouldn't. But going from a completely shit lifestyle to intense training/perfect dieting isn't realistic for the long term for most people. Better to dirty bulk for the first year or so(depending on your body type). But going from eating shit to a perfect diet straight away will most likely result in quitting after a couple months.

Also, by dirty bulking your going to be putting on lbs every month. You'll be stepping on the scale, gaining weight. Putting mass on that skinny frame which will keep a skinny person motivated. Take it from me, even though I was gaining some fat, just stepping on the scale and knowing that I was gaining weight was such so motivating. But with clean bulking, the gains are slow, depressing and unmotivating for a beginner ectomorph.

I understand your coming from the other side of things, where strict diet is necessary from the get-go. So once you've lost the fat, it may make perfect sense for you to clean bulk as you've already acquired the perfect eating habits. In an ideal world, if we were all robots that didn't have food cravings and emotions to hinder our progress, clean bulking is the answer, but we are psychological beings.

TLDR; I think its not so much a physical advantage to dirty bulk, but more psychological.

Dog is 100% right, dirty bulking is what morons do who cant keep to a strict diet.

I know because ive done it myself rofl, you obviously cant diet well so your trying to make up excuses.

Dog has clean diet, Hotkeying has shit diet.

Dog looks like he works out, hotkeying doesnt.

Hotkeying is dillusional and thinks that the only difference between him and dog is that dogs been on clen.

SUCH MESSY BEHAVIOR

He's right, essentially what you said was 'the advantage of dirty bulking is you can gain muscle even if you have no discipline' :S

Pretty much yeah. Although cooking 6-8 meals a day does take some discipline, whether its dirty foods like meatballs, fried steak, Bolognase or clean foods like grilled chicken. Still isn't easy. As I said, your an ex-fatty so you unless you use your brain to try and comprehend what it's like on the other side of the spectrum, you won't understand. Only extreme ectomorphs will know where i'm coming from, the fear of being a little bit fat is outweighed by the fear of staying small.

As I said, when giving advice whether to cut, clean bulk, dirty bulk to individuals you should take into account a number of variables; psychology, their life style, current body type and probably a few other things.

Dirty bulking isnt difficult at all u mug.

You eat food laden with fat. 1g of fat is 9cal, so ur probs eating an extra 30g per meal? thats 270cal.

Try eating chicken and rice, a big portion is fuck all calories, that extra 270cal ur having, is an extra 70g protein, thats 2 protein shakes or around 300g of chicken rofl.

Ask yourself whats more difficult, forcing yourself to eat cold chicken and rice with no sauce all the time, or eating that pizza, burger, meatballs or w.e :s

Every day i think ur more clueless :s

I'm not getting into an argument with you dude.

The funny thing is I've just started cutting the last week and I am eating cold chicken, brown rice, broccli etc 4 times a day on top of tuna sandwiches, protein shakes, green tea, water.

not bragging about lasting 1 week on a cut, just saying that's what im doing atm