• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Walli

• Tango_Oscar

• Hotkeying

• Dog

This thread

. :bert:

Hotkeying mate, if you're 89 kilograms that's 195.8 lbs, 195 lbs x 15 (The average number of the sumo types in the layne norton article ) = 2937 calories, then you need to take off a 500-600 deficit so you should be eating between 2337-2437 calories with that deficit. Then say you should be eating 20% of those calories as fats, that's 587 calories worth of fat, 255g of protein if you're 89 kilograms which is 1018.16 calories since every gram of protein is four calories. This puts you at 1605 calories roughly, leaving open 700-800 calories to be eaten as carbohydrates.

Edited by Tris

This thread

. :bert:

Hotkeying mate, if you're 89 kilograms that's 195.8 lbs, 195 lbs x 15 (The average number of the sumo types in the layne norton article ) = 2937 calories, then you need to take off a 500-600 deficit so you should be eating between 2337-2437 calories with that deficit. Then say you should be eating 20% of those calories as fats, that's 587 calories worth of fat, 255g of protein if you're 89 kilograms which is 1018.16 calories since every gram of protein is four calories. This puts you at 1605 calories roughly, leaving open 700-800 calories to be eaten as carbohydrates.

thanks man, glad to see some people are helping.

I find hysterical how everyone else has to be constantly sarcastic on this forum, its not cool anymore. It's expected though, you take a runescape geek, give him some steroids and a bit of fake tan and after a couple months he thinks he's god. What a joke lmao, picked apart like a dead animal in a science lab.

Makes me laugh when somebody says shit to you and you OWNT them and they say baited lol!

makes me laugh that you have little man syndrome

5ft10, damn no wonder you're so bitter. Did you lose a bet with god? its funny cos ur like "I'M 5.10 RIPPED UR 6.1 FAT" Mate", I'd rather be 6.1 "fat" than 5.10 300lbs 1% bodyfat with 30 arms because atleast physiques can be changed, and mine has significantly, you on the other hand with forever be a manlet. hehe sucks for u

Makes me laugh when somebody says shit to you and you OWNT them and they say baited lol!

5ft10, damn no wonder you're so bitter. Did you lose a bet with god? its funny cos ur like "I'M 5.10 RIPPED UR 6.1 FAT" Mate", I'd rather be 6.1 "fat" than 5.10 300lbs 1% bodyfat with 30 arms because atleast physiques can be changed, and mine has significantly, you on the other hand with forever be a manlet. hehe sucks for u

U spend way too much time on the misc lmfao

U spend way too much time on the misc lmfao

its funny because i have an account on there and it has like 20 post count in a year

you are all shit

lucky its shit camera quality or you would be having an overdose of alll kinds of gains....

ALL KINDS OF FEATHERS

CHRIS WALL AKA LORD CHRIS AKA FEATHERS WALL AKA THE GREATEST

1jI51.png

you are all shit

lucky its shit camera quality or you would be having an overdose of alll kinds of gains....

ALL KINDS OF FEATHERS

1jI51.png

looks like you've got an infection there, better get that checked out and start cleaning your syringes

It hurts that ur willing to put a picture up when your so out of shape :(

at least she doesn't cover his face you ugly madafakka

Haha baited!!

SLUNG A LINE IN AND CAUGHT A BIG ONE!

OT: your ugly as fuck lol :s

im 6'3 175 lbs. I'm taller then you and don't have a belly. By the way i've seen most of these peoples pics on facebook and you are no where near them. You're 18? You look like 16 year old playing football for the first time and hasn't lost their baby fat. Seeing as how these people have been contributing to this section for a while and most people respect their opinions you should to. You admitted that Tom is more "experienced and dedicates his life to this" so fucking respect his opinion. Brb doing my 10 push up 10 sit up routine.

im 6'3 175 lbs. I'm taller then you and don't have a belly. By the way i've seen most of these peoples pics on facebook and you are no where near them. You're 18? You look like 16 year old playing football for the first time and hasn't lost their baby fat. Seeing as how these people have been contributing to this section for a while and most people respect their opinions you should to. You admitted that Tom is more "experienced and dedicates his life to this" so fucking respect his opinion. Brb doing my 10 push up 10 sit up routine.

wait so you're 6.3, 175lbs and don't have a belly? cool story bro. Small guy lmao. "look like a 16 year old playing football for the first time?" have you even seen my irl? I'd probably be the toughest damn 16 year old football player theres ever been, and I don't even play football

And I do respect Toms opinion but, but Walli obviously hurt his feelings when he called him out because now all he does is troll.

I respect Steroids, Reevsey, Tris, Adam, Walli list goes on, hell I even respect korari

wait so you're 6.3, 175lbs and don't have a belly? cool story bro. Small guy lmao. "look like a 16 year old playing football for the first time?" have you even seen my irl? I'd probably be the toughest damn 16 year old football player theres ever been, and I don't even play football

And I do respect Toms opinion but, but Walli obviously hurt his feelings when he called him out because now all he does is troll.

I respect Steroids, Reevsey, Tris, Adam, Walli list goes on, hell I even respect korari

lol

you are all shit

ALL KINDS OF FEATHERS

1jI51.png

Walli the big whopper from Burga keng

you are all shit

ALL KINDS OF FEATHERS

1jI51.png

Walli the big whopper from Burga keng

chesters* fam

i swear im so fucking tempted to reel someone in, please help me not to sling out a big fat hook and catch me an almighty catch. really feel like baiting someone, i mean i don't know what it means but i swear id catch a fuckin huge fish not even jkin

i swear im so fucking tempted to reel someone in, please help me not to sling out a big fat hook and catch me an almighty catch. really feel like baiting someone, i mean i don't know what it means but i swear id catch a fuckin huge fish not even jkin

fishing level?

Magic level?

Woodcutting level?

Ffs 0,0.. failed hits

fishing level?

Magic level?

Woodcutting level?

Ffs 0,0.. failed hits

FAILED HIITZ

"what.....?"

im edge pking and hit a zero zero ffs failed hiitz

reevesy knows!

its a great place to be... so deep inside tangos head i can make him say and do exactly what i want.

one day you will have a body like mine, and then the balls half the size to show the world how great you look.

there's a good boy... do as you are told