• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Walli

• Tango_Oscar

• Hotkeying

• Dog

im that impressive you feel the need to copy me and try to be me.

scrawny little runt irl so tries to pretend he looks like other people on the net.

has no whit or banter so tries to be me on the internet.

i pity you.

thats what happens my boy when you keep throwing a swinging arm into tackles in rugby.

need some sinfield bicep protectors !!

Or some Ryan Hall rugby lessons.

im 6'3 175 lbs. I'm taller then you and don't have a belly. By the way i've seen most of these peoples pics on facebook and you are no where near them. You're 18? You look like 16 year old playing football for the first time and hasn't lost their baby fat. Seeing as how these people have been contributing to this section for a while and most people respect their opinions you should to. You admitted that Tom is more "experienced and dedicates his life to this" so fucking respect his opinion. Brb doing my 10 push up 10 sit up routine.

wait so you're 6.3, 175lbs and don't have a belly? cool story bro. Small guy lmao. "look like a 16 year old playing football for the first time?" have you even seen my irl? I'd probably be the toughest damn 16 year old football player theres ever been, and I don't even play football

And I do respect Toms opinion but, but Walli obviously hurt his feelings when he called him out because now all he does is troll.

I respect Steroids, Reevsey, Tris, Adam, Walli list goes on, hell I even respect korari

I'd rather be "small" than look like honey boo boo. Also your statement is based on non-existent info and i think you need to dig deeper to actually insult me. To answer your question, "have you even seen my irl" i have and you look like like peter griffins high school years. To end my tirade i'm going to call you out for saying "im tall 6'1 i gets bitchees, girls like tall fucks." There is a some qualities that are needed to talk to a female for example communication with someone without seeming like you're missing a couple chromosomes. Based on your performance on these forums i would say the chance of you talking to an attractive women is minuscule.

im 6'3 175 lbs. I'm taller then you and don't have a belly. By the way i've seen most of these peoples pics on facebook and you are no where near them. You're 18? You look like 16 year old playing football for the first time and hasn't lost their baby fat. Seeing as how these people have been contributing to this section for a while and most people respect their opinions you should to. You admitted that Tom is more "experienced and dedicates his life to this" so fucking respect his opinion. Brb doing my 10 push up 10 sit up routine.

wait so you're 6.3, 175lbs and don't have a belly? cool story bro. Small guy lmao. "look like a 16 year old playing football for the first time?" have you even seen my irl? I'd probably be the toughest damn 16 year old football player theres ever been, and I don't even play football

And I do respect Toms opinion but, but Walli obviously hurt his feelings when he called him out because now all he does is troll.

I respect Steroids, Reevsey, Tris, Adam, Walli list goes on, hell I even respect korari

I'd rather be "small" than look like honey boo boo. Also your statement is based on non-existent info and i think you need to dig deeper to actually insult me. To answer your question, "have you even seen my irl" i have and you look like like peter griffins high school years. To end my tirade i'm going to call you out for saying "im tall 6'1 i gets bitchees, girls like tall fucks." There is a some qualities that are needed to talk to a female for example communication with someone without seeming like you're missing a couple chromosomes. Based on your performance on these forums i would say the chance of you talking to an attractive women is minuscule.

You can say you'd rather be small than look like me, but everyone knows its bs. You'd kill to be as big as me. You'd kill to be the alpha male. But you end got wot it takes lol.

And I think you made a typo when registering your name on these forums, but who can blame you the "V" key is pretty close to the "B" key

u fucking mad nerd?

You can say you'd rather be small than look like me, but everyone knows its bs. You'd kill to be as big as me. You'd kill to be the alpha male. But you end got wot it takes lol.

And I think you made a typo when registering your name on these forums, but who can blame you the "V" key is pretty close to the "B" key

u fucking mad nerd?

look faggot im the baiter here i will reply later

In all seriousness, i dont think anybody answered your question.

Cardio is only used in bodybuilding terms to increase the calorie deficit. Cardio doesnt just help by burning calories during (for example you may burn 500 calories on a crosstrainer) it also increases your metabolic rate for a period of time after.

People say your Basal metabolic rate is something along the lines of weight (lbs) x morphic factor (around 12-18) however its very standard. How much cardio you do, how much you eat (carbs/caffeine/protein), just your whole lifestyle in general i guess.

People dont fully comprehend the term thermogenics, they think you literally burn up fat by heating up, however thermogenic compounds only increase your BMR (basal metabolic rate) depending on dosage and the type of thermogenic compound used.

Figures guidelines are: Caffeine - 0.5% Ephedrine - 2% Clenbuterol - 5% DNP - upwards of 40%. (THIS VARIES WITH DOSAGE).

Fatloss is simple, in a total efficient body, the equation for fatloss per week is:

(Calories in (per week) - Calories out (per week))/3500 = fatloss (lbs)

Now you can either increase the calories in, restict your diet, or increase your calories out such as exercise.

Now theres 2 types of cardio in general; long slow boring cardio or HIIT (High intensity interval training).

Long slow boring cardio is mainly to burn calories DURING the exercise, it is brilliant for in the morning (fasted) or after your workout(fasted).

However many other bodybuilders prefer HIIT, and this can be done any time and is mainly for the metabolic boost.

If your concerned about catabolism (muscle loss) if your doing long cardio after workouts then drink an amino blend during your workout.

I hope i put cardio into perspective for you, and made you realise that cardio is only to increase calorie deficit and doesnt actually burn fat itself.

In all seriousness, i dont think anybody answered your question.

Cardio is only used in bodybuilding terms to increase the calorie deficit. Cardio doesnt just help by burning calories during (for example you may burn 500 calories on a crosstrainer) it also increases your metabolic rate for a period of time after.

People say your Basal metabolic rate is something along the lines of weight (lbs) x morphic factor (around 12-18) however its very standard. How much cardio you do, how much you eat (carbs/caffeine/protein), just your whole lifestyle in general i guess.

People dont fully comprehend the term thermogenics, they think you literally burn up fat by heating up, however thermogenic compounds only increase your BMR (basal metabolic rate) depending on dosage and the type of thermogenic compound used.

Figures guidelines are: Caffeine - 0.5% Ephedrine - 2% Clenbuterol - 5% DNP - upwards of 40%. (THIS VARIES WITH DOSAGE).

Fatloss is simple, in a total efficient body, the equation for fatloss per week is:

(Calories in (per week) - Calories out (per week))/3500 = fatloss (lbs)

Now you can either increase the calories in, restict your diet, or increase your calories out such as exercise.

Now theres 2 types of cardio in general; long slow boring cardio or HIIT (High intensity interval training).

Long slow boring cardio is mainly to burn calories DURING the exercise, it is brilliant for in the morning (fasted) or after your workout(fasted).

However many other bodybuilders prefer HIIT, and this can be done any time and is mainly for the metabolic boost.

If your concerned about catabolism (muscle loss) if your doing long cardio after workouts then drink an amino blend during your workout.

I hope i put cardio into perspective for you, and made you realise that cardio is only to increase calorie deficit and doesnt actually burn fat itself.

hahaha baited

confused on why you're even concerned with cutting..

what up tristan!?

who cares if you're 25% bf.. you need to put on way more weight before you are concerned with cutting. try eating a little bit leaner. as skinny as you are already your diet must be horrendous for you to be 25%

Edited by Kody

confused on why you're even concerned with cutting..

what up tristan!?

who cares if you're 25% bf.. you need to put on way more weight before you are concerned with cutting. try eating a little bit leaner. as skinny as you are already your diet must be horrendous for you to be 25%

look at your sig you beta faggot. Stop worshipping other men and start worshipping me

post a fucking training log, or some progress pics before you talk shit.

oh i'm skinny? Right. thats a first, and i get called a lot of things on here

i don't need praise from people on a runescape forum to motivate me to lift.. n if you weren't such a newfag you would already know what i look like little boy

Edited by Kody

i don't need praise from people on a runescape forum to motivate me to lift.. n if you weren't such a newfag you would already know what i look like little boy

as i said the least you could do is post a fake pic.

people with good bodies don't have beta fucking sigs with quotes like "get ripped or die mirin"

loser

People that actually lift dont have sigs saying do you even lift.

Rofl.

its do you evn lift retard. Go get an education you fucking military pawn

People that actually lift dont have sigs saying do you even lift.

Rofl.

LOOOOOOOOL! ive been entertained reading this topic but this just made my day.

reevesy how many fishing level you gained?