Question

Hotkeying

If someone wanted to do HIIT, when should they incorporate it into their workout schedule? Before/after lifting? or on seperate days? I'm new to this cutting thing

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Walli

• Tango_Oscar

• Hotkeying

• Dog

ive been cutting for 2 months and have been doing alot of HIIT if you have the endurance then you have to do HIIT after lifting never ever before but i find that doing it on separate days is much enjoyable also never do HIIT after leg day i had very sore legs after

when your cutting you should still lift the same weights you was when bulking but you will find that you wont be able to do the same number of reps

- whats your calorie deficit going to be?

- can you show me your diet please

- also can i see you workout plan for the week (full) curiouse i wanna compare it to mine

Edited by k or as i

I've never counted calories and i've heard loads of people say (zyzz, chestbrah,therage191 to name a few) that they never count their calories, they just eat really clean with a solid 6-8 meals a day. I'll probably be eating 6 meals a day really clean low carb. I'm guessing it will be around 2800 calories

Meal 1: Protein shake, Tuna, spinach

Meal 2: Grilled chicken, Spinach, brown rice

Workout: Protein shake

Meal 3: Tuna, spinach

Meal 4: Grilled Chicken, Spinach, brown rice

Meal 5: Scrambled eggs

Something like that

LOL...

im done

Just because you and 0BR obviously quit working out so you could commit to FOE during its slump, doesn't mean you have to put other people down for keeping this forum active, dumb ass.

More beneficial to do cardio after weights, 3-4 times a week.

I'd count calories or at least have a rough idea on how many calories I was eating; if you aren't eating at a enough of a deficit than what the fuck is the point of cutting. People who don't count calories generally have a rough idea of how many calories they are eating or so I would guess for the people you stated above.

Also:

http://www.simplyshr...tting-diet.html

Good read and has all the info you need bro.

Edit** Also 2800 calories is way too high for you to be cutting man, that's around my maintenance level, I'm eating at around 2200-2300 calories right now so a deficit of 500-600. You should look into figuring out your proper macros http://www.freedieti..._calculator.htm .

Edited by Tris

lol 2800 cals ud be maintaining with the cardio fam. hit around 2000-2250

also y do u eat tuna and a protein shake at the same time? or do u blend tuna n water like a hardcore bastard an ddrink the shit outta that shit

deciding not to count calories is the biggest mistake you could make considering losing weight is ALL about being in that calorie deficit..... literally, you can do everything "wrong" but if you are in the calorie deficit you'll lose fat. and yeah 2800 cals, that sounds like a lean bulk for you rofl not a cut, even 2.3k cals sounds too much for you, research it and actually work out ur maintenance properly based on your activity lvl/lean body mass etc. make sure you weigh yourself once a week, preferably at the same time, if your not losing around 2lb a week (i assume you won't when not tracking macros) re-think calorie intake.

nice bro-diet plan bro, once you've given that up in a week or 2. look into IF / IIFYM.

also once you come here frustrated in a week or 2, the only "fat burners" lol, that do anything are EC/Yohimbine/clen/dnp / auchwitz

deciding not to count calories is the biggest mistake you could make considering losing weight is ALL about being in that calorie deficit..... literally, you can do everything "wrong" but if you are in the calorie deficit you'll lose fat. and yeah 2800 cals, that sounds like a lean bulk for you rofl not a cut, even 2.3k cals sounds too much for you, research it and actually work out ur maintenance properly based on your activity lvl/lean body mass etc. make sure you weigh yourself once a week, preferably at the same time, if your not losing around 2lb a week (i assume you won't when not tracking macros) re-think calorie intake.

nice bro-diet plan bro, once you've given that up in a week or 2. look into IF / IIFYM.

also once you come here frustrated in a week or 2, the only "fat burners" lol, that do anything are EC/Yohimbine/clen/dnp / auchwitz

According to the article "Tris" posted I should be eating 2500 calories when cutting to avoid losing muscle, 1000 from protein, 900 from carbs and 600 from fat, doesn't sound right lol

According to the article "Tris" posted I should be eating 2500 calories when cutting to avoid losing muscle, 1000 from protein, 900 from carbs and 600 from fat, doesn't sound right lol

dw about losing muscle, you've not got any, eat 12 calories a day, you'll get lean nice and quick

dw about losing muscle, you've not got any, eat 12 calories a day, you'll get lean nice and quick

Listen manlet, I've packed on more muscle than you could dream of ALL NATTY. Just because you're a manlet and will naturally fill out quicker, doesn't mean you're some kind of expert.

I could cut like a vain cunt like you (which i am) NO CLEN to 83 kilos and look like this, you mad?

As Vince delmonte said, lower BF% makes you look bigger, you're dicks guna be hard when I post my cutting transformation pics.

Listen manlet, I've packed on more muscle than you could dream of ALL NATTY. Just because you're a manlet and will naturally fill out quicker, doesn't mean you're some kind of expert.

I could cut like a vain cunt like you (which i am) NO CLEN to 83 kilos and look like this, you mad?

As Vince delmonte said, lower BF% makes you look bigger, you're dicks guna be hard when I post my cutting transformation pics.

angry fatty is angry

all of ur gains were fat

100% of them

Look ill be honest, some people say do cardio before weight training, some say after.

I SAY : Do it during! Make sure your on the stationary bike when shoulderpressing!! OR doing squats on the treadmill!

that calc doesn't take your lean body-mass into the equation. looks like its designed for women.

just go to bb.com nutrition/advanced fat loss section and read the stickies etc, theres various ways of working out your maintenance/macros that are a lot more accurate.

why are you cutting now anyway? wanna be shredded for santa? stay fat for a few more months

that calc doesn't take your lean body-mass into the equation. looks like its designed for women.

just go to bb.com nutrition/advanced fat loss section and read the stickies etc, theres various ways of working out your maintenance/macros that are a lot more accurate.

why are you cutting now anyway? wanna be shredded for santa? stay fat for a few more months

It was really just a spontaneous decision, being doing the same thing for so long got kind of boring need to switch things up to stay motivated, plus i'm 17% Bodyfat, have too much fat in my mid-section for my liking. Its not really gunna be a super-cut, just wanna get down to 13% and then start clean bulking

lol ur deluded as fuck if u think ur gonna look like that after ur cut. u have nowhere near as much mass as that guy

nah I don't think that, I know that.

JK

Maybe in my chest, his is lacking hard imo and not to brag but i think my chest is pretty sick. but in that pic he (jailbaitwarrior) is only 83kilos

lol ur deluded as fuck if u think ur gonna look like that after ur cut. u have nowhere near as much mass as that guy

JK

Maybe in my chest, his is lacking hard imo and not to brag but i think my chest is pretty sick. but in that pic he (jailbaitwarrior) is only 83kilos

youd have to get to like 75kg to be as lean as him though, what youre saying makes no sense.. youre only 3kg heavier than him and hes shredded.. if u think losing 3kg is going to make you even remotely as lean as that uve got another thing coming.

JK

youd have to get to like 75kg to be as lean as him though, what youre saying makes no sense.. youre only 3kg heavier than him and hes shredded.. if u think losing 3kg is going to make you even remotely as lean as that uve got another thing coming.

i'm 89 kilos 17%bf If i was 75kg i'd be dead

plus I did say "JK" which means just kidding if you were wondering