8.5x15

8.5x12

8.5x8

DB shrugs

32.5x10

32.5x5

22.5x17

22.5x10

1 exercise for your traps? and the fact you could do 17 means you wasnt even lifting hard.

Also why only 1 set for BB press?

I was under the impression that side raises and reverse flys also did traps. There's not really much else other then upright rows.

Yeah next time i'll probably do 32.5s, 32.5s, 27.5s 27.5s. Its just the process of removing and adding plates in between sets meant it would be quicker for me just to take the 5kilo plates off for the shrugs.

And for the BB press, I was going to do a 3rd set for the DB press but didn't feel like I could do another set of 22.5s in the 6-8 rep range. So instead of wasting time removing/adding different plats to the dumbells, I had a barbell already set up so just did that instead. I normally do BB press though.

1 exercise for your traps? and the fact you could do 17 means you wasnt even lifting hard.

I was under the impression that side raises and reverse flys also did traps.

They don't

Do close grip upright rows, they are fucking awesome trust

They don't

Reevsey lied 2 me, bastard

They don't

Reevsey lied 2 me, bastard

They utilize them but you'd have to have poverty form for them to actually build muscle by doing them

Pretty much all shoulder exercises use the traps at some point, like lateral raises do slightly.

This doesnt mean you dont have to train traps.

By the sounds of things u cba to work out...saying its easier to do this, and its easier to do that, i was going to but...

Chest/bi

Incline DB fly

17.5x12

17.5x8

Incline DB press

23.5x10

23.5x8

Flat DB press

22.5x7

22.5x6

Concentrated curl

17.5x8

17.5x5

Dropset

15x8

12.5x7

10x9

BB curl

28x11

28x5

rly low carbs atm, fatiqued kept this 1 low volume high intensity

Pull ups

9 - started using loads of momentum but fuck it wanted to push myself

Deadlift

85x7

85x8

85x6

DB row

25x8

22.5x8

Tri's, was guna do bi's aswell but didnt have time

skull crushers

24x7

23x7

23x5

tricep extention

10x4

8.5x11

7.5x9

8.5x6

CG bench

48x7

38x12

38x8

Dips

finished with some tricep kickbacks, left arm only

Shoulders

Military press

42x11

42x8

32x12

Reverse fly

8.5x15

8.5x12

8.5x7

5x15

Lateral raise

drop set

8.5x8,5x8

8.5x8,5x11

8.5x6,5x10

Front raise

8.5x10

BB shrugs

62x12

62x10

62x7

CG upright rows

28x12

28x8

Pretty much all shoulder exercises use the traps at some point, like lateral raises do slightly.

By the sounds of things u cba to work out...saying its easier to do this, and its easier to do that, i was going to but...

he's working out in his garage so has to screw little 2.5kg plates onto the dumbells rofl dont blame him.

join a gym u fuckin mess

he's working out in his garage so has to screw little 2.5kg plates onto the dumbells rofl dont blame him.

join a gym u fuckin mess

5kilo plates dummy, 22lbs of muscle in 5 months all natty, not bad if i say so myself

must be doing something right

Actually did the maths today an old gym membership induction report thingy from March 2011

was 10% bf at 55kilos

was 17% bf at 90 kilos (before cut a few weeks ago)

Gained in total 35kg/77lbs

Worked out that 9.8kg of that was fat, and 25.2kg of it was muscle

25.2kg/55.44lbs of muscle gained in under 2 years, all natural from dirty bulking, and still not big, being ectomorph is difficult, short endomorphs will never understand =/

also thats 2 years on and off, 15 of the 25kilos gained have come in the last 5 months where I introduced preworkout supps, changed my routine to 5 day split instead of full body, and just started eating well getting loads of sleep. Hard to be offended by retards on the internet after that little self analysis session, I own.

25.2kg/55.44lbs of muscle gained in under 2 years

all natural from dirty bulking

being ectomorph is difficult

also thats 2 years on and off, 15 of the 25kilos gained have come in the last 5 months where I introduced preworkout supps

rofl

rofl

rofl

rofl

rofl

rofl

most stupid/deluded/serious post ever made. cmon...........

25.2kg/55.44lbs of muscle gained in under 2 years

all natural from dirty bulking

being ectomorph is difficult

also thats 2 years on and off, 15 of the 25kilos gained have come in the last 5 months where I introduced preworkout supps

rofl

rofl

rofl

rofl

rofl

rofl

most stupid/deluded/serious post ever made. cmon...........

Explain?

I just stated the facts.

it is hard being a tall ectomorph, trust me, you have to build so much more muscle than normal people to get big. All these typical short fat dudes that already have a solid base of muscle to begin with don't have to build nearly as much muscle to get big. It's just common sense, but I can understand why short endomorphs disagree; because they want to act like life was so much harder on them lol.

And the bit about pre-workout supplements, idk if that attributed to my success in the last 5 months. But the simple facts are when I got home from holiday I weighed 75kilos, estimating around 15-17%bf and 5 months later I was 90kilos 17% bodyfat. The facts are the facts, you can sit there and say "you still look like you don't work out?" what do I care about opinions, facts>opinions. And my incredible natty gains are enough to give me bragging rights. So if you thought I was cocky before, just wait lads.

look its totally normal that preworkout supplements make u get bigger, things like caffeine and beta alanine may aswell be steroids anyway.

Like Gaspari superpump is really good because it gives you superpumps

Jack3d actually means jacked, and thats what it does!

Cellucor C4 is hard for many people to understand, but the C4 part means you get an explosion of muscle growth (think back to call of duty).

I drink 207ml of coke zero before working out, because im aiming to get zero % bodyfat.

Not that i'm complaining about being a tall ectomorph. Let's face it, you can be as jacked as you want under 6ft you're not going to create the aura that someone like Zyzz does, you just look like you've got little-man syndrome. And the ectomorph frame does always look nice when muscled up.

Ur right, even though im 3 inches taller and like 2 stone heavier and have considerable less fat than you. Your still more of a man than me rofl.