Yay 1bil win= new computer :)

end notice

this is fake we no longer have the quest icon and also the duel arena challenge thing has changed.

no need for the lies bro :)

nice try tho!

strongcunt451

d3 doesnt even need much to be played on max settings lol, bought a 50 buck video card of newegg to support my second monitor and it runs d3 on max settings

this is fake we no longer have the quest icon and also the duel arena challenge thing has changed.

no need for the lies bro :)

nice try tho!

Correct, it is old. I haven't posted it before though as I was still selling my gold. And with me posting it, it is new to you and everyone else :P

I'll be more on top of posting online pictures next time lover <3 :)

I think i'm going to build a customer comp.. better bang for the buck it seems?

o lol does stingers still have money?

Shame to see no1 rb obs on anymore:s.

gj on the win though.

I really don't know. She was being really sketchy/Panic staking. She kept asking to do white phat for my red/ masks etc

and saying she was "cleaned" but still probably 3-4b?

I know i was up 2b+ on her when I finally quit/sold everything. (fuck you combat update :( )

I honestly suck cock at obs boxing too... I thrive off martingale theory/ general luck in knowing when to go big :P

congrats man i dont even think selling rsgp for irl gp is worth it tho getting money irl is so easy

???

what do u mean with easy rofl i prefer getting like 2bil on rs in 5minutes work then doing anything irl, i doubt anyone here makes 1.2k dollars a day??

or what do u mean with easy? robbing a bank doesnt look very easy and also takes longer then 5min