[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

~~~~~Lockerz Invite~~~~~~~~~

death

I KNOW THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED BEFORE.

Lockerz is a website where you can get free stuff. Simply log on everyday to get virtual PTZ. Use these PTZ to redeem stuff. Stuff available for redemption:

-Macbook Pro

-Ipods (all generations)

-Console games

-Lots more

This site is legit as far as i know. I have received the ipod cover that i redeemed so far.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

THE WEBSITE IS INVITE ONLY RIGHT NOW. PM ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IF YOU WANT TO BE INVITED

You do a bunch of shit daily and you receive points... And every time you invite people you get even more points. I don't use the site any more, so if anyone wants an invite just pm me your email and I'll do it :P

Why you're a fucking idiot:

-You know, and even admit the thread's been posted before.

-You post *more than one* uncropped images.

-You post a log-in screen; If I knew nothing about the site why the fuck would that help at all?

-You're probably creaming over your Z-List status and hope to come to an off-topic forum to gain more PTZ which you're hoping to save up for a touch because you can't afford one in reality.

Tips: Don't repost, crop images, gain knowledge.

EDIT: Wow, you only have 108 PTZ. Enjoy your worthless outdated console game and 'ipod cover'.

EDIT 2: Wow, I was the one who sent you an invite originally. So, you ripped my advertising and now are re-posting a thread that's already existent. You egocentric motherfucker.

-You post a log-in screen; If I knew nothing about the site why the fuck would that help at all?

-You're probably creaming over your Z-List status and hope to come to an off-topic forum to gain more PTZ which you're hoping to save up for a touch because you can't afford one in reality.

EDIT: Wow, you only have 108 PTZ. Enjoy your worthless outdated console game and 'ipod cover'.

EDIT 2: Wow, I was the one who sent you an invite originally. So, you ripped my advertising and now are re-posting a thread that's already existent. You egocentric motherfucker.

i fucking love how much you own.

You sir have won my internets. Go Gill Grissom!

lol oh shit