don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Working on a sig for R 4 P I D Z

Devlz

Part3

Shading, lighten, background, text... and that's it. Done.

rapidzsigtext22.jpg

Part2

Fixed some errors and adding the basic colors to it.

SAMPLE1rapidz.jpg

Part1

Just finished the outlines, will post the progress. :)

rapidzsketch.png

Edited by Devlz

Ha wou dat net al posten, zit iets niet goed daar in het gezicht :p

Verder lijkt zijn arm/borstkas door te lopen in 3 lijntjes van het zwaard, zwaard komt zo wat minder naar voren. Al zal je wel met de kleurinvulling dat contrast duidelijk gestalte kunnen geven.

Ziet er goed uit gozer

I think the chin could use a bit of work, it looks nowhere close to realistic, almost like a forever alone type chin :p. Other than that it looks awesome, can't wait to see the final product.

Ha wou dat net al posten, zit iets niet goed daar in het gezicht :p

Verder lijkt zijn arm/borstkas door te lopen in 3 lijntjes van het zwaard, zwaard komt zo wat minder naar voren. Al zal je wel met de kleurinvulling dat contrast duidelijk gestalte kunnen geven.

Ziet er goed uit gozer

ej leon ouwe criticus

I think the chin could use a bit of work, it looks nowhere close to realistic, almost like a forever alone type chin :p. Other than that it looks awesome, can't wait to see the final product.

Thanks mate, I saw that too, fixed it a bit.

SAMPLE1rapidz.jpg

Thanks mate, I saw that too, fixed it a bit.

SAMPLE1rapidz.jpg

That looks amazing, the only thing I can suggest is to add a thin line on his right arm. It looks a bit flat and if you were holding the sword it would be bent a bit. I have OCD with these types of things :p, but yeah this looks amazing. Maybe you could make me one and i'll make a signature out of it :D?

I think the halo (top of his head) could of been different colour, like a bit more orange

otherwise it look amazing.

edit: how much do you charge in rsgps ?

Edited by Shivan