Natural or not?

Tango_Oscar

The awkward moment when you post pictures of yourself now, with your rugby club and out etc and u look out of place, cause theyre slightly in shape and ur just fat as fuck :(

U look like a fat kid who every1 says to go in goal during football rofl

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Walli

• Tango_Oscar

• Hotkeying

• Dog

success.

a bite that big suggests your a very hungry boy so i think your not having the 8 solid meals a day you have which make you massive laaaa

somebody so insecure is clearly very beta.

run along little boy, dont even lift.

Oh and hotkeying, if you spent more time in the gym, and less time on ur computer looking at motivation quotes. You might actually look like u lift?

Yh lol im beta mate, and ur the ZULU LOL, haha cause its zulu and in the phoenetic alphabet, zulu stands for Z and beta is the 2nd best out of 26 letters LOL

Oh and hotkeying, if you spent more time in the gym, and less time on ur computer looking at motivation quotes. You might actually look like u lift?

Don't h8 cos im cute and sweet, h8 cos u cant compete

I dont even understand what they are arguing about lol

Tangos knowledge is too good for a rs forum so walli called him out?

Hows that make sense rofl

may i then bring forth the motion that perhaps the bb forums where you obtained most of your information about life rejected your input as slightly beta there henceforth forcing you into a life of trying to be alpha within a board design for players of runescape.

guilty as charged over here

Veta is 175lbs low bf,

maybe he should bulk up then, i really don't understand why anyone would want to be that fucking small cut

lol ur like 20% bf meaning 37lbs fat, 155lbs lean mass, meaning at 10% ud be about 170lbs. Meaning hes bigger than u and doesnt even lift, dale is the same height as u, a lot leaner, and weighs like 230lbs, and ive not once seen him go on about how big he is. 170lbs lean at 6'1 is not impressive, pls go

Veta is 175lbs low bf,

maybe he should bulk up then, i really don't understand why anyone would want to be that fucking small cut

lol ur like 20% bf meaning 37lbs fat, 155lbs lean mass, meaning at 10% ud be about 170lbs. Meaning hes bigger than u and doesnt even lift, dale is the same height as u, a lot leaner, and weighs like 230lbs, and ive not once seen him go on about how big he is. 170lbs lean at 6'1 is not impressive, pls go

Since you work at sainsburys its no surprise your math is shit

I'm 17% bodyfat at 195lbs, thats 33lbs of fat. To get to 13% bodyfat (my current aim) i'd have have 25lbs of fat on me. That's 8lbs of fat gone (give or take a bit of inevtible muscle loss) So i'd be around 187lbs at 13% bf at 6.1

Veta is 175lbs low bf,

Since you work at sainsburys its no surprise your math is shit

I'm 17% bodyfat at 195lbs, thats 33lbs of fat. To get to 13% bodyfat (my current aim) i'd have have 25lbs of fat on me. That's 8lbs of fat gone (give or take a bit of inevtible muscle loss) So i'd be around 187lbs at 13% bf at 6.1

My maths was correct with the numbers i used, you giving false numbers doesnt mean my maths is wrong. What bodyfat test did u do? The electronic thing? Not accurate. Ur 20%+ sorry

Also lol at the first comment, good luck when u leave uni is all im going to say