• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Walli

• Tango_Oscar

• Hotkeying

• Dog

naturally bored of your high level of critique on a runescape forum when you fail so epicly to provide evidence of your implied superiority over the average internet geek.

may i then bring forth the motion that perhaps the bb forums where you obtained most of your information about life rejected your input as slightly beta there henceforth forcing you into a life of trying to be alpha within a board design for players of runescape.

I fully accept and understand that the conclusions i have put before you are entirely based on opinion and do come with extreme lack of evidential weight however it seems only fair to fight fire with fire given the circumstance.

naturally bored of your high level of critique on a runescape forum when you fail so epicly to provide evidence of your implied superiority over the average internet geek.

im sure he once posted a side tricep posed pic of himself with his head scribbled away

Inb4 tangos response where he completly shits on walli.

you mean where he will tell me about how he has cycled more than lance armstrong in both senses and then where he has such a vast knowledge of bodybuilding to the extent he uses his extensive knowledge on a runescape forums

and then will go on to imply or perhaps depending on how big the bite is will directly state he is better than me in some form with little to most likely, no evidential support to the argument.

yes i do look forward to this generic reply.

my update pic boys

1goOC.png

why no head included?

r u scared that one of your friends browses these forums and is gna think that u play scape and leak it?

lol pussy

finally someone stands up to tango! Cringe reading betas like that dog guy suck on his nutz

i've barely addressed any of toms posts. what are u talking about u skinnyfat mug

finally someone stands up to tango! Cringe reading betas like that dog guy suck on his nutz

i've barely addressed any of toms posts. what are u talking about u skinnyfat mug

ur so fun to bait

you can shut up too

who do you think you're talking to chump

Remember this, when you're the greatest bodybuilder in the world today, they don't call you a great bodybuilder, they call you Will P Donaghy and the Ps for perfection. Beat me, if you can.