Whey Gold Standard

Motif

Haha, I'm assuming that's a joke but anyway, Filler's fill you up instead of making you want to gain the calories if you try drop calories too fast your motabalism isn't use to it and you'll end up losing less weight than you intended on because you motabalism isn't burning as much, For example some people "Chew ice" as fillers to stop them from eating so much, Fillers can also include pumping your muscle full of water layers just making them look big not actually putting on as much as you thought weird i know but was reading about it there's two different sort of fillers.

Edited by ima slob

is the stuff I take complete shit?

Per 30g serving (when mixed with water):

Energy: 116Pkcal / 485kJ

Protein: 21g

Carbohydrates: 3.9g

of which sugars: 3.8g

Fat: 1.7g

of which saturates: 0.8mg

Sodium: Trace

Fibre: 0

Protein isnt protein, as you gathered that is whey and not casein, soy etc.

Of course whey protein isnt whey protein either, you have whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate etc.

All i can say is, because its optimum nutrition gold standard this tells me a few things:

The optimum nutrition must mean its really good because its optimum (this means best).

Also in the olympics the gold medal is superior to all others, therefore if its gold standard it must be good?

I bought some platinum creatine and i tell you im alot bigger than my friends who are on the silver creatine!

I brought the 100% Gold standard Whey

Per Serving

Energy 502kj 120Cal

Total Calories 120

Protein 24g

Total Carbohydrates 3g

Sugars 1g

Fat 1g

Saturates 0.5g

Cholesterol 30mg

Sodium 60mg

Enzyme Blend

Aminogen

Lactase (standardized to 100,000 FCC units/g)

Edited by ima slob

52.99 for 5lb's 25.95 for 2lb's not too bad on the price either.

• WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATES

• WHEY CONCENTRATE

• HYDROLYZED ISOLATES

Edited by ima slob

I am kidding. Why dont you look at the protein content per 100g, Look at what type of whey protein it is.

Fucking hell, if you want reviews dont come to a runescape forum, go to bodybuilding.com or monstersupplements and look on product reviews.

Lactase standardized to 100,000FCC units/g, Aminogen and Enzyme Blend are the only fillers it has, to fill the fucking label full of scientific shit to make mugs like you spend your money.

Do you even know what a filler is, your describing exessive creatine use, and the water retention it causes. Either that or your describing synthol rofl. Pumps your muscles full of water rofl.

Your also talking about appetite suppressant? Why would a protein shake have appetite suppressants (apart from phd diet wheys and shit). HERE GAIN LOADS OF MUSCLE BUT UNFORTUNATELY U WONT WANT TO DRINK THIS OR EAT FOOD BECAUSE WE ADDED A SPECIAL INGREDIENT!!

"Haha, I'm assuming that's a joke but anyway, Filler's fill you up instead of making you want to gain the calories if you try drop calories too fast your motabalism isn't use to it and you'll end up losing less weight than you intended on because you motabalism isn't burning as much, For example some people "Chew ice" as fillers to stop them from eating so much, Fillers can also include pumping your muscle full of water layers just making them look big not actually putting on as much as you thought weird i know but was reading about it there's two different sort of fillers."

So depressing when i read shit like that, a filler is like maltodextrin in preworkout shakes because it is cheap to blend in and turns a 5g scoop into a 20g scoop.

Maltodextrin IS a steroid and is not to be used without medical supervision.

Meh, I'm new to the whole "Protein" buzz I've only ever worked out naturally, Yeah I've been reading "Bodybuilding.com" and that's what they described some "Fillers" as, No need to get so worked up about it, I was just asking a simple question.

Just got some of this stuff, 6kilos for 70quid, used to 60quid still gr8 value though

Me n reevesy used 5kg buckets for 30 quid. horrific to drink it however.

New Zealand doesn't really have any cheap brand whey. ON is one of the cheapest brands here other then Muscle Pharm and Gaspari in terms of protein powder. I've tried a good few brands of whey, casein and mixes and I'd say my personal preference has to be ON.

New Zealand doesn't really have any cheap brand whey. ON is one of the cheapest brands here other then Muscle Pharm and Gaspari in terms of protein powder. I've tried a good few brands of whey, casein and mixes and I'd say my personal preference has to be ON.

order it from the us works out cheaper.

Protein isnt protein, as you gathered that is whey and not casein, soy etc.

Of course whey protein isnt whey protein either, you have whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate etc.

All i can say is, because its optimum nutrition gold standard this tells me a few things:

The optimum nutrition must mean its really good because its optimum (this means best).

Also in the olympics the gold medal is superior to all others, therefore if its gold standard it must be good?

I bought some platinum creatine and i tell you im alot bigger than my friends who are on the silver creatine!

lold hard.

OT: Optimum Nutrition and other similar brands are the biggest pile of wank ever, brb paying £80 for 5kg when i can get it for £50 or less.

Just got some of this stuff, 6kilos for 70quid, used to 60quid still gr8 value though

where? might need some for when i go to uni

pm reevesy, i stopped using whey long time ago

Meh, I'm new to the whole "Protein" buzz I've only ever worked out naturally.

don't even try claiming natty anymore you big cheater

its this

http://www.superfit.co.uk/proform-sports-pro-form100-5kg.html

iv used this for last 6 months. i love the taste rofl. too bad they put it up another 10 quid. still good value.

too bad they put it up another 10 quid. still good value.

probs the 20% protein VAT?