Meh

Walli

You probs already know this but just to clarify.

Getting more defined shoulders isnt going to come by doing lateral raises. Its going to come by lowering your bodyfat, your still too high bf to really see anything :/

And you mention clen, its only meant to be taken for around a week at a time anyway. What were your dosages? i run it up to 160mcg and i dont get nosebleeds

taking clen when your bf is over like 12-13% is a joke anyway.

and yeah i was on 160mcg also and the only sides i got were shakey as fuck all day, especially an hour after taking the full dose all at once.

I know that in relation to definition, that applies to anything to do with the body in general and obviously that comes in with me trying to cut more bf. However, still doesnt change the fact my shoulders are fucking small in comparison to the rest of me or for what i want them to be.

Can honestly just say clen must simply not be for me, dosages were not too high this last week i tried again with 80 a day and still had nose bleeds. Clearly my blood pressure and body just doesnt agree with it so not going to bother

I took 280mg because the person who sold me it said they were 20mcg pills and i had no sides haha

u should of read the tub twat lol says 40ug

I took 280mg because the person who sold me it said they were 20mcg pills and i had no sides haha

u should of read the tub twat lol says 40ug

i know rofl thats what made me look it up, i didnt know what ug was at the time. dumb on my part too but still lol

Nice transformation bro putting in all that hard work really pays off.

Edit: what Pos are you in rugby? I play rugby as well.

he is the water boy

rofl dat movie loved it

It certainly is a steroid and is not to be messed with.

Creatine is also a steroid and shouldnt be taken under the age of 18, imo it shouldnt be taken at all.

if u had 280mcg and had no sides the stuff u had was clearly fake or underdosed.

Wait no, 240mg sorry, not 280 lol. and i had shakes, just nothing else. the shakes were really bad when i first started tho.

joe u said u had no side effects then say u had the shakes? lol

and hotkeying ur a legend mate!!!

yh i only had shakes for the first few days, i meant serious sides like nausea, nosebleeds, heart pain, insomnia etc