[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

EF- P2P Mini War Champions

Dizzy

Learn to pray switch. Fo real. And Ef is f2p based.............................. So uh.... Good job ...... I guess ....?

that was the joke lol

and you call me a retard but u said "liek" LMAO

yo instead of flaming me why cant u give some tips to fucking do better lmfao grow a pair

sorry i find it a bit hard to teach retards xd

i feel bad for your family then

dizzy logic or what? i was saying you're retarded and u said u feel bad for my family? u have hamburgers in ur nose or something?

and you call me a retard but u said "liek" LMAO

yo instead of flaming me why cant u give some tips to fucking do better lmfao grow a pair

sorry i find it a bit hard to teach retards xd

i feel bad for your family then

dizzy logic or what? i was saying you're retarded and u said u feel bad for my family? u have hamburgers in ur nose or something?

im referring to that ur family has problems wth retards and that you are a retard. but ur a retard so u wont understand non-retarded things

dizzy ur shit

why do you gotta bring him down? he's training his account getting his shit up. it's not like ur any better. gotta help ur clan members not bring them down.

dizzy ur shit

drag ur probably the worst tank/pker in fucking foe lmfao!!!! stop talking plz and ty

better than you, seem to remember your the one who gets 1bang everyone round son. If im such a shit pker how have i made 65m from the wildy in 1 week?

Answer plz.

Has an argument really arose from this? Everyone flaming Dizzy on the basis of;

• His inability to spell
  • His inability to tank
  • His inability to prayer switch.

It's the internet, none of this matters. So stop being so fucking uptight and praise the man for trying his best and trying to improve. Which is what mini's are initially for..

tumblr_lxsx4pAafb1qfu4tho1_500.png

Rant [over]