Zombies.

Go Dj 911

That's right, zombies. Is there a possibility of zombies? I'm not talking about satanic zombies or shit but some virus animated corpse. A good example of this would be like the Resident Evil movies. Bored as hell, discuss.

Zombies are definitely a possibility. Look at 28 Days Later for example... It's about a virus that's basically rabies, but makes people more insane and reacts within an instant. With the development of so much technology and so many new viruses and plagues being discovered daily, it's bound to happen some time in the future :P

It slightly depends on what your interpretation of a zombie is.

I read about a case of a voodoo lady having zombie farm workers. She gave people overdoses of drugs, and put them into an unconcious state. As they were confirmed dead, they were buried. The lady would then dig their bodies up again, and give them certain drugs, so they were alive but in a subconcious state. They all worked on a sugar plantation (about 20 of them), until the lady forgot to give them drugs. They all sort of woke up and killed her and rebelled.

I read about a case of a voodoo lady having zombie farm workers. She gave people overdoses of drugs, and put them into an unconcious state. As they were confirmed dead, they were buried. The lady would then dig their bodies up again, and give them certain drugs, so they were alive but in a subconcious state. They all worked on a sugar plantation (about 20 of them), until the lady forgot to give them drugs. They all sort of woke up and killed her and rebelled.

W T F ?

• 2 weeks later...

Classic nick right there

I better start stacking up ammo and guns, i always wanted to kill hordes of zombies.

Agreed. But sir have you read the OFFICIAL zombie survival guide? I have. I will be ready.

what type of zombies we talking about? slow ones or fast ones. BIG DIFFERENCE! It's like, if they slow, u go grab kfc. If they fast, they do delivery for you. oh wait....

Many have compared me to Jet Li. Therefore I would jump on top of the zombies and bounce from head to head and shoulder to shoulder until I am past the wall of zombies placing accurate kicks to the temple now and again.