[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Does anyone have

Ultra

an account on demonoid or torrentleech that can hook me up with an invite? I wont break any rules or shit to get u banned

help a brother out here guiz  :nice:

To invite someone to the site, give him/her one of the following invitation codes, and the account registration address:

http://www.Demonoid.com/register.php?with_invite=1

Please note: To avoid abuse, invitations are limited. Also, if someone you invite gets warned/banned, you might get warned/banned too.

Please do not try to sell your invitation codes. It is against site policy. Thank you!

Invitation code list:

No invitation codes found

You can not create more invitations at the moment

Invitation codes are limited based on time since last creation and other factors.

Please check back this space, you'll be notified here when you are able to create an invitation again.

what the fuck is that...

fml, o well just send me one when you got one I think the limit is 3 invites/month

i havent invited anyone though :\ the sites fucking up for me atm as well. I'll check back later to see if it's fixed  :nice: