[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Higher Force Promo -2009-

Parckie

It was kinda boring in my honest opinion.

You need to astound people, not bore them with clan clips only..

It just doesn't look as spectacular as seeing particular members doing amazing damage/k0's 1vs1.

Pretty good vid, but like berniej said, should have some rune pures 2 hitting people in edge and ge etc for more action. ;P

I have alot of friends in higher force, and i wanted to see this vid, so to people who flame hf or say shit bout them posting here, go fuck yourselves and grow up.

On topic, I think that the 3 mins of intro killed it, the AAE part with the mountains.. very nice, but then it dragged on for a 3 min intro, was uneeded. We know HF are a very good multi pking clan, we have seen it over and over, and again in this vid over and over, you needed to add some 1 v 1 to really showcase the talent HF has. It did get a little boring as it was same old same old you gelt for most of it, also i know you may be new to edditting so this is CC, i would suggest maybe watch a few pk vids etc, you put in some pretty useless effects and someitmes when u zoomed in and panned etc, was at wierd times etc...

I did watch it all, and i hope you can take on board some pointers, so the next HF vid is truely epic.

Good vid except composition made no sense lol if you're gonna put "friendship" running into opponent in dlegs doesn't really show that lol just a hint: make the clips relate to words next time

I liked the soundtrack

Good vid except composition made no sense lol if you're gonna put "friendship" running into opponent in dlegs doesn't really show that lol just a hint: make the clips relate to words next time

I liked the soundtrack

Point being that If I charge a clan I can expect all my hf friends to follow behind me, which they did.

And last song was called Base Attack-Techno Rocker.

pur3 0wnt2

Pretty good vid, but like berniej said, should have some rune pures 2 hitting people in edge and ge etc for more action. ;P

+1 put me to sleep -.-

De La Rue

HF has never been a clan for big advertisements. This video was made off the back of our own members. No ranked members were involved. Our videos are always us as a clan, we have a very tight community. But I see what some of you guys saying. But I can't look past the fond memories of like when we lured AG "leaking" that we had a run-in. When they rushed us we piled with multi equipment :D .