BCCA's and Glutamine

Tango_Oscar

Tango_Oscar

Yo lads, looking for some BCCA's, and looking for Glutamine.

Not really looked into BCCA's and Glutamine much.

Not really researched many legal supplements, apart from preworkouts/creatine and protein.

Any advice really, any proteins ive had are normally packed with Glut/BCAAs/HMB and shit

bcaas r shit and FUCKING DISGUSTING i bought 1kg months ago and still have it. also protein molecules r made up of aminos so pointless imo

Tango_Oscar

hmm interesting about the BCAAS being minging.

Phone, why would u even take oral dbol...and bcaas/glutamine good for cutting, dbol isnt obvi

Tango_Oscar

BCAAs and Glutamine are good for leangains, stacking along with summat more potent could be rewarding, i just didnt know what BCAAs or Glutamine to get

pretty sure all brands are more or less the same if you disregard the taste. just like every other natural supplement ;p

I got some from myprotein both BCAA and glutamine and just usually mix it with my protein but havnt done it in awhile sitll nearly got a full bag.

I got some from myprotein both BCAA and glutamine and just usually mix it with my protein but havnt done it in awhile sitll nearly got a full bag.

what the ufck the bcaa i got from myprotein dont even mix it tastes like a dead hedgehog or summin

never understood why people get bcaa/creatine etc in powder form. why not just get the tablet, no taste, so convenient. just pop a few pills whenever the fk u need to

Tango_Oscar

SciVation Xtend.

Heard alot about SciVation Xtend tbh, its expensive as fuck to get in the UK compared to US ive also heard