[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

FOE vs DV [F2P]

Walli

Well, again to lead for tonight f2p trip got a mini with DV.

The first fight was at maze, tbh fair unknown mini grounds for us. When we fought them, they had 1 kid praying over head for half the fight when overs were off but that was 1 kid. Essentially we got unorganised and a bit confused as we wernt used to maze. We lost that fight. DV were respectful and approached connor and myself saying sorry for the kid praying. They offered us a rm as a goodwill offer. We took it and has a second mini at corp beasts... home sweet home.

This fight was much better back to our usual good piling and teamwork. I died early on, so im sure people who lasted the fight will be able to comment better but it was a good effort guys. The only thing to look on, is lets look at spamming in game a little more, yes on minis ts is more vital, but if we nail in game spam on minis in wars and pk trips, we will wreck their lives.

FOE STARTING - 10

FOE ENDING - 4

post pics guys.

Elven Dremor

Was a good fight.

First one everyone was all over the place, even me, I couldn't find a pile ( My bad ).

Second one was our place, I failed tanked. Lol still managed to get a loot.

Posted Image

I think it was Pur3 Kide, not sure.

First one i got raped 1st pile lol.

Second was alot better.

---

Keep trying for mini's they're really good.