[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

HEY

Atomic

Alright, first off don't call me an idiot. Ever. You don't know who I am, so therefore you can't say shit.

Second off, if you want to be taken seriously you'd kind of get to know the graphics artists a bit better before demanding anything from us. We aren't work horses, we have lives.

It has nothing to do with your forum name, or the reqs, it has to do with respect and decision. If we decide we don't want to make a signature for you for any reason, stop your fucking bitching and deal with it. Honestly. We already get multiple requests daily from random people, the last thing we need is a spoiled idiot thining he's the shit trying to demand shit out of us.

So please take your thumb out of your ass and accept the fact that there's a small chance you're going to be taken seriously when you demand a request. Thanks!

You have a small dick.

Alright, first off don't call me an idiot. Ever. You don't know who I am, so therefore you can't say shit.

Second off, if you want to be taken seriously you'd kind of get to know the graphics artists a bit better before demanding anything from us. We aren't work horses, we have lives.

It has nothing to do with your forum name, or the reqs, it has to do with respect and decision. If we decide we don't want to make a signature for you for any reason, stop your fucking bitching and deal with it. Honestly. We already get multiple requests daily from random people, the last thing we need is a spoiled idiot thining he's the shit trying to demand shit out of us.

So please take your thumb out of your ass and accept the fact that there's a small chance you're going to be taken seriously when you demand a request. Thanks!

You have a small dick.

(fish) my dick (bleeding head) you're momĀ  :slap:

You have a small dick.

You don't have one.

You have a small dick.

You don't have one.

You're Black so stfu

You have a small dick.

You don't have one.

You're Black so stfu

Aww, is that FOE Associate butthurt?

You have a small dick.

You don't have one.

You're Black so stfu

Why is being black such a bad thing? Fuck you.

You have a small dick.

You don't have one.

You're Black so stfu

Darker skin > Having no penis. :Hi:

You have a small dick.

You don't have one.

You're Black so stfu

Darker skin > Having no penis. :Hi:

Nah idiot