Test prop pain

Tango_Oscar

Tango_Oscar

Any1 else taken test prop?

Makes your shoulder feel like its been ripped off and stuck back on.

Oh and any1 tried DNP? Mate tried it and lost 2.5stone in 10days, the best (and most dangerous) fat burner about.

About to start that on monday

maybe its bad gear i dont think prop should hurt lmao unless ur putting like 3ml+ in 1 go, also dnp is dangerous make sure u get doses right

Tango_Oscar

running 300mg a day of dnp for 10days, i know its dangerous lol

and the test prop i have is like gold where i come from, proper good stuff.

It hurts because when you inject it, the oil gets absorbed quicker than the prop, therefore the acid is in your muscles.

Ive heard if you dilute it down then its okay, the test prop is really short term, im running it at 200mg a day for 5 days lol

Done both shoulders, will be doing traps today and tomorrow, then quad on tuesday, but running the dnp from monday onwards for 10days

Tango_Oscar

I havent yet tried it in my traps, but it was either traps or triceps lol, and 5 days because i need the side effects lol, need confidence, focus and aggression lol.

I dont need the gains from test prop

I havent yet tried it in my traps, but it was either traps or triceps lol, and 5 days because i need the side effects lol, need confidence, focus and aggression lol.

I dont need the gains from test prop

r u minge hunting or something

2.5 stone in 10 days :O ive read a few peoples daoly cycles on the side effects sounds pretty nasty but if you do it right sounds great.

Tango_Oscar

Stopped test prop as 200mg a day was too much, ended up fucking up my shoulders, and somehow they got infected.

No idea how they got infected as used medical grade pins, sealed meditech test prop (hate meditech), everything was sterilised, including skin.

Gotta take amoxicillin now ffs.....good job amoxicillin stacks with dnp lol

Anyways, somethings i learnt, stick to test prop EOD, and do the jabs on one side, so left glute, left sidedelt, left tricep, then swap over because if u do both shoulders like i did, u cant sleep on either side.

meditech or medtech? medtech is shit, never heard of meditech. hopefully ur shoulders arent fucked for too long, maybe 2 weeks tops

Tango_Oscar

Oh mai god, DNP is hard to run, just had a shower and it feels like ive run a 100m sprint, never sweat so much in my life

Oh mai god, DNP is hard to run, just had a shower and it feels like ive run a 100m sprint, never sweat so much in my life

lmfao is ur sweat yellow btw? i heard that can happen

Do the tablets stain everything yellow aswell? people say that it will go on to your bed sheets and clothes?

Yellow? i heard they make u go green and turn into hulk

they legit make ur fat melt off and seep through ur skin, so ive heard

Tango_Oscar

They stain the white bits in your eyes yellow, your cum goes yellow rofl, havent experienced anything else yet.

And oh my lawd, its horrible being on the stuff, feels like ur constantly in a sauna, ive been literally dripping all day from everypart of my body, its so horrible.

Sounds stupid but it really is hard to explain the sides, before i took it i was sceptical, thinking nahh theyre putting it on, but its so true.

Also ur constantly out of breath like to go up the stairs and u feel like uve run 100m sprint.

Horrible but digging deep