[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Arrow GFX Overlord

Arrow

How have you found out about FOE originally?

I rele liked watching Failed Again's Pk Videos and it inspired me to make masterful art work.

Why do you want "GFX Artist" rank on FOE boards?

Lets be honest, the title "GFX Overlord" is pretty raw dick. It also suits my true passion for FOE which is to provide the best quality signatures for FOE Members

Are you associated with any other clans/communities?

Ancient Fury, #Blitz, The Mighty Guthix Goats, Valhalla

Do you check FOE forums on regular basis?

Yes I am a Member who is very Experienced.

Are you willing to take part in SOTWs?

They sound like my cup of tea

3 (latest) examples of work

vetasig.png

obrw.png

luciferj.png

People who support my GFX Overlord Application:

Suport :biggrin:

hiWWG.gif

support

support

support

support

he has made signatures that brought tears to my eyes. Although his work looks like shit, its full of symbolism and conveys the ideology of communism. yes

Edited by Tepee is moist

This outcry of support means so much to me and my artwork.

I do it for you guys. The thanks you are giving me... Means so much!

As GFX Overlord - My first duty will be to begin the Signature of the Week Contests. I do not see ample evidence that this is still active.

I feel it is vital to our forums. So my first line of duty will be to revive this.

Why do you want "GFX Artist" rank on FOE boards?

Lets be honest, the title "GFX Overlord" is pretty raw dick. It also suits my true passion for FOE which is to provide the best quality signatures for FOE Members

with this alone i think gfx overlord is deserved he obviously truely found something that could really help the clan.. with this everyone will want to join just for a new sig.(iv'e already gotten 23pms of ppl asking me to ref them saying "ARROW IS A RAWDICK SIG MAKER")

keep up the good work arrow

with this alone i think gfx overlord is deserved he obviously truely found something that could really help the clan.. with this everyone will want to join just for a new sig.(iv'e already gotten 23pms of ppl asking me to ref them saying "ARROW IS A RAWDICK SIG MAKER")

keep up the good work arrow

Thanks Sir Jerry.

Just speaks volumes about my artwork, if we are bringing 23 applications alone.

Its a true test to the power of Art in Pure Clanning, and how it can help us all find meaning in what we do.