Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Adventure Log - UPDATED 04/08/2012 - photo

antO

PT does it for me, pinch & calipers on a fortnightly basis.

If i had the money and time to travel i would use a dexa scan. nearest one my place is a 45min drive and costs $85.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tris

• antO

• Reevesy

• Dog

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys ! update

made love to the med ball. disregard people watching acquire mobility & flexibility :)) highly recommend if you havent tried it before.

Edited by antO

Quads 05/06/201

It's been a month since I've posted last Quad photo, here's an update. Changes to workout, difference stance for press legs and squats, and just recently incorporated front squats.

quadsgy.jpg

Calves 06/06/2012

calves.jpg

Edited by antO

"what i noticed utilize more leg drive till bar gets around knee level then start extending both couldn't see ur back but i assumed it was rather heavy for u, so upper back may have been a bit rounded" K.Law

^

Your legs are just godlike haha, and just added you as a friend on fitness pal seems like a good website gonna get the app on my phone aswell.

Bought some craze and tried it out today must say its amazing first day of using it but I lifted more then I could previously and think I could of did more but was getting really tired. Would deffo recommend, also been using that my fitness pal website/ app and I've lost around 4 lbs since last Monday such a great find. Hope to see some more up dates of you soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Bought some craze and tried it out today must say its amazing first day of using it but I lifted more then I could previously and think I could of did more but was getting really tired. Would deffo recommend, also been using that my fitness pal website/ app and I've lost around 4 lbs since last Monday such a great find. Hope to see some more up dates of you soon.

good to hear!

Yea myfitnesspal is boss, been using since the beginning of this year. Found a neat feature on the app, the barcode reader :))

Tricep update.

good to hear!

Yea myfitnesspal is boss, been using since the beginning of this year. Found a neat feature on the app, the barcode reader :))

Tricep update.

Dont think the pic works :( can you give me a pm need some help with macros and shit.

good to hear!

Tricep update.

Dont think the pic works :( can you give me a pm need some help with macros and shit.

pm.

NO0J8.jpg

Short getaway for the weekend. epic house.

Zd43v.jpg

Edited by antO
  • 4 weeks later...