[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Foe's Sick Ass P2P Monday Midweek

Kyle

Today FOE had one of our most eventful Midweek Pk Trips yet. Normally we pk every day and it's just hitting up mains around 124. Today at least 3 other clans were out looking for fights and we eagerly set out to hunt some clans. We maintained a steady 20-25 throughout the 1-2 hours, as did other clans. It made for a loot filled evening ;). I vidded the trip and all the fights btw, I'll keep it in order if you want to watch the vid in accordance to each fight.

33ojkoy.png

^^ Kyle's Full Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JieQ1iLUbg&feature=player_embedded

^^ Diizzy's (Only POP fight)

33ojkoy.png

30tgsxh.png

To start it off, FOE was pking with 10-15 in a normal Midweek Pk trip like we do daily, when we were hit out of nowhere by 20+ MM. This caused us to fire up the big guns and we massed up to 23 or so people and went hunting for MM. The rest of the pk trip we digested our easter chocolates and turned pink to brown.

In this fight, MM was spread dwarves, while we came from east and cleared the 2-5 that were directly north of ruins then worked out way up north into the main group of MM. After a couple min the battlefield was clear of pink and FOE banked their invents of loot (see vid for proper pov)

33ojkoy.png

10nvp4x.png

Next fight was with EOP, I'm pretty sure they had more mains than they did people on pures but it's safe to say they didn't put up much of a fight. We rushed east of mossies where they were spread and cleared more than half in multi before the rest went to single mossies. (see vid for pov)

33ojkoy.png

30tgsxh.png

foevpop.gif

Next up we rushed MM at 18s. I heard word that maybe only 2/3 of them were there but it was easy pickings for FOE. We caught them in a fall in and quickly downed a few of their high levels. There was a big cb gap for the both of us, but ultimately our high cbs destroyed theirs, without our low levels getting hurt too badly. The tide turned even more in our favor when those lvl 60 POP kids rushed in and picked off the rest of the low lvl MM - I told our low lvls to book it as I saw POP coming so they weren't able to kill any - and we quickly killed the remaining MM high lvls and then feasted on the POP high levels. We banked after POP pushed the remaining MM east, leaving us at 18 ports to lick our fingers over the whips and staff of lights. (see vid for pov)

oN3i.png

^ KDR after that fight.

33ojkoy.png

30tgsxh.png

Next we hurd word from bird that MM was charging maze, we came from south and went in right after them, resulting in a fight inside the maze. We dropped MM like flies and thanks to my beastly tanking east, we took over the western side of 5+ MM then the rest of FOE came to the eastern side to bail me out and clear the rest. The remaining MM logged and/or tried to run outside the maze, leaving us to pick up the delicious lootations. Gf MM (see vid for pov)

33ojkoy.png

zxpl48.png

33l1iz5.png

Next we hit POP east of dwarves. Was a pretty easy job of clearing them, until EOP charged in with 5-10 people from south of the fight. We stood strong though and finished off POP and the few EOP that remained once they realized FOE was going to kick their asses once POP was cleared. Gf POP, fuck you EOP.

oN3Y.png

^^ KDR to end the trip.

33ojkoy.png

120410004017.png

120410012005.png

120409232407.png

120409165821.png

120409171034.png

120409172308.png

120409174957.png

We also fight mains before the rest of the clans came out, as well as in between fights and we stayed after for a bit to get more loots to make up for the shit pure ones. We had a blast today, thank you everyone who came out and gave FOE a fight in their server...it doesn't happen often but when it does it is sweeter than solo's vaginal fluids.

2popoqp.png

Join our forums and apply to Final Ownage Elite today!

s2uu8o.png

Don't forget to check out Foetube for the latest on Foe run ins!

Edited by Kyle