[ Founder ] Bonesaw Pk, Ilx Ace Ilx [ Leader ] Funky
Parviz
[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

FOE vs Nexus - 2 hour return fight at midnight?

Kyle

Was pmed at 12 am by some nexus guy asking for 15v15. I received intelligence that this was snacking yaks clan so I prepared our elites for a battle. The battle took place around 20 min later with ~18 FOE vs 15-20 Nexus. We agreed on no mains but after the initial fight I'm sad to say rules were broken and it turned into a long GDZ fight. In the video you will see the initial fight where we dominated them.

We kept track of them by having our FOE council - Tony - go in and out of Snacking Yak's - his brother - room and update us on calls, opts, and locs. This ultimately was probably the reason we owned so hard

What follows after is a 1-2 hour fight at gdz where we heavily controlled the area, killing all nexus and ignoring the mains which resulted in mass spawn killings of nexus and handing FOE the 4.3 kdr.

120324015724.png

120324013907.png

Was a decent fight, made worse by raggedy rag rag gear (lolf2p?) - which was to be expected from a new nh clan - some people with Nexus who were most definitely not in their clan, and several mains only attacking FOE...once again this is to be expected of long gdz return fights, but we left with our bellies full and 400 kills and 80 deaths spread among under 20 members, which was a very nice feast for FOE.

After the double prep win and this awesome return fight victory, we go into this weekend with our heads held high; ready to face the weekend's challenges.

Edited by Kyle
  • 2 weeks later...