Do your parents hate you playing runescape?

k1dstrenqth

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Man Down Nub

• Diving

• rang3ofw3st

• The Stevo

Apparently my parents think Runescape is getting in the way of my "studies"

When in fact .... it helps me ... ahh never mind who am I kidding.

RS is addicting blehh.

Gf.

i dont think any parents really like there kids playing any mmorpg's...my parents used to really bug me about it but as a grew older they everntually began to lay off me more

^same

Idc, my mum say's i stop playing RS, i say she should stop drinking booze, and then she leaves me alone after that.

Bloody pisshead.

Haha, and tbh, i think the only parents who have a problem with it is when their kids are addicted. Otherwise you just play for fun whenever your bored.

i dont get it. what if some parents send in a letter saying they want their kid banned but thats not their kids account? how does jagex link the kid to the account?

hmm lets see.. idk how my dad feels about it really he's like my mom if they think im on it for too long they say something and/or there like get off if im on to long but any parent in there right mind wouldn't like anyhting that is as addicting as this just like they don't like addicting drugs games are the same. rhyme ftw  :wow:

wow imo I should be safe my dad plays, I probly dont even come close as much time that he played. And I thought the age was 13 not 16?

yo man that is cool. :P

edit:shit sorry for the double post forgot i had already posted on here.

my dad used to bug the fuck out of me. he kept sayin shit like, "keep playin that crap and ull never get into pro football". i never listened but in the end i realized its true and quit. since ive quit, i got more time to train and visit the gym, and also school work (Y).