Deer

Going Pking3

Going Pking3

Well I'm on vacation in Poland, because about 60% of my family lives here around. It was a fun day, and atm were staying at my aunts house, but there not here because they went to their daughters wedding in USA for about 10 days. There coming back tomorrow. Were driving back from my uncles house(his house is fucking nice as hell..) And were on a street that's in the middle of no where. Then boom this fucking stupid deer comes out of no where and rams into the car. The thing is, it's not our car, it's my aunts husbands.. And if you say you should have stopped, it was litterally impossible. Were going pretty slow, like 80 KPH(idk how fast that is in MPH) and that deer was running full speed I guess. I guess it didn't see the road, because it was turning dark, and there was some high grass before the road. So it just ran and the second we saw it, it was about 3 feet away from the car. Boom. That shit broke some stuff, and my dad said it's about 2000(tops) dollars in polish money. So about 700 in US $'s?

I kind of do feel bad for the deer though, because that thing flew about 5 feet in the air, and landed on hard cement. It quickly got up and limped to the grass, and we didn't see it. It's either dead atm, or really suffering.

Let's just say lose-lose situations are gay. And my uncle gonna be mad pissed, because my grandma said the cars like everything to him.

Hopefully his inscurence covers animal attacks though.

[bgcolor=#ff58ff]If you don't wanna read that, this is very short version![/bgcolor]

Were driving on a road, that's pretty much in the middle of no where. Were using our cousins car, and it's almost dark. Boom a deer comes out of no where and we both collide. The car has about 1000-2000 in polish dollars in damage ($700 in USA) The deer is either dead or suffering, and limped away. So this is kinda gay.

When I moved house last year, on my first driving lesson in a place I didn't know at all, a deer ran out infront of my car.

Didn't hit it though  ;)

Creamie pies

I run over tons of stuff the one time I ran over a penny then on some pavement then also I ran over my friends house to get some bud lol.

ollll lllllo

I hunt quite a bit.. u hitting it with that car prob just bruised it.. they can take a shot to the heart and run for 2 miles... That deer isnt even hurting anymore.

Going Pking3

I hunt quite a bit.. u hitting it with that car prob just bruised it.. they can take a shot to the heart and run for 2 miles... That deer isnt even hurting anymore.

Ya it was a hard hit, but I doubt it could do anything because it had at least one broken leg..