[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Some RL drawings

Cholesterol

some of them look like they have been done on the computer for some reason lol i think its just me :P they realy gud tho. just out of interest what u doing in college?

Cholesterol

some of them look like they have been done on the computer for some reason lol i think its just me :P they realy gud tho. just out of interest what u doing in college?

Hello there, I'm doing graphic design, contemplating switching to animation  :D

All of these are done with a black fineliner & sharpies or a simple black writing pen, cheers for the comments all  :battle:

wow, i just noticed how ironic his name is.....

his username is cholesterol....

and by eating alot of junk food you will get high cholesterol

ox0ox link=topic=627.msg11167#msg11167 date=1241853743]

wow, i just noticed how ironic his name is.....

his username is cholesterol....

and by eating alot of junk food you will get high cholesterol

smartass.

Very nice irl drawings man, I love them.  :nice:

The Blood Anthem

Obese!

Long time no see, and sweet drawings. And yes, this is Mike figment. Remember castle wars with great axe back in the day? I miss you man.

Cholesterol

Obese!

Long time no see, and sweet drawings. And yes, this is Mike figment. Remember castle wars with great axe back in the day? I miss you man.

Alright big man!!!!! I'll never forget those summer days swingin' the great axe around the place like a junkie in search of his daily crack fix!  :D :D Man the golden years are long gone but all the memories remain intact  :p

The Blood Anthem

Obese!

Alright big man!!!!! I'll never forget those summer days swingin' the great axe around the place like a junkie in search of his daily crack fix!  :D :D Man the golden years are long gone but all the memories remain intact  :p

Amen to that! Nothing better than a big black man with a huge axe raping castle wars :D Those were fun times. Fun times indeed, my friend :nice: we'll have to catch up some time