[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

yo moffitt

Walli

Dat American propaganda saying how great the military is.

Let me aware you with actual statistics:

I would say they have the best and most advanced army in the world. It is also the reason (as well as the war in Iraq) they're so heavily in debt. Not counting of course, the sub-prime rates that happened in 2007-2008

Bow down to our overlords.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Walli

• Octavarium

• sick kunt

• swagmaster

I would say they have the best and most advanced army in the world. It is also the reason (as well as the war in Iraq) they're so heavily in debt. Not counting of course, the sub-prime rates that happened in 2007-2008

/debate

/debate

?

/debate

?

you seem to be proud of how much money the US spend on the military

lol

he wasnt proud he was just stating that america spends alot of money on the military which is true and honestly thats why america has one of the best militaries. and even though america has like 13trillion in debt most of it is to china and the economy of america is based on debt(reaganomics) just cause u have debt doesnt mean a country is doing bad