• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Walli

• Octavarium

• sick kunt

• swagmaster

good job team tuff were faggots anyway

swag u have 9 post count and just registered your account yesterday, nice job spamming topics you don't know 2 shits what they are about.

xD dumb cunt

lol i might not have been here as long you but i do know the fact that you are going to some college just to be a women aka work in the kitchen dont talk shit until u go to college for a real degree

swag u have 9 post count and just registered your account yesterday, nice job spamming topics you don't know 2 shits what they are about.

xD dumb cunt

lol i might not have been here as long you but i do know the fact that you are going to some college just to be a women aka work in the kitchen dont talk shit until u go to college for a real degree

going into the airforce this fall to be a chef at a base, will still be trained in the art of combat at basic.

33eugc5.png

I am also going to be the one who will be making sure none of the women leave that kitchen :hatsoff:

oh and Chef Ramsey is the only man who tells women to get out of the kitchen. gottem! #tuff

xD dumb cunt

going into the airforce this fall to be a chef at a base, will still be trained in the art of combat at basic.

33eugc5.png

I am also going to be the one who will be making sure none of the women leave that kitchen :hatsoff:

oh and Chef Ramsey is the only man who tells women to get out of the kitchen. gottem! #tuff

retard

as much as i think you are a spic for jizzing over team tuff

dont take no shit from dravid who tries to hide on a new forum acc to pretend he is tough...

he wishes he could get out of his family kitchen where he is forced to sit all day russtling up dem curries.

xD dumb cunt

33eugc5.png

>airforce

>chef

wut

I'm going into the navy soon as a network cryptologist.

lol walli i am not trying to "hide" the only reason i have a new acc is so i can post since my other one is moderated. And just because you are going into the airforce doesnt mean anything, the army takes anyone. In the end ur degree is still in cooking and all you'll be doing is cooking for the army. Also the fact that you will be trained in basic combat doesnt mean shit these days no one does arm to arm brawl unless you are too fucking stupid to learn how to use a proper gun or other means of warfare.

ps walli nigga plz dont make the country of england look dumb by posting shit like curry rusts, i know you probably have not taken basic chem but for rust to occur there needs to be a iron and oxide reacting with water which means it doesnt happen curry. ignant bro

lol walli i am not trying to "hide" the only reason i have a new acc is so i can post since my other one is moderated. And just because you are going into the airforce doesnt mean anything, the army takes anyone. In the end ur degree is still in cooking and all you'll be doing is cooking for the army. Also the fact that you will be trained in basic combat doesnt mean shit these days no one does arm to arm brawl unless you are too fucking stupid to learn how to use a proper gun or other means of warfare.

ps walli nigga plz dont make the country of england look dumb by posting shit like curry rusts, i know you probably have not taken basic chem but for rust to occur there needs to be a iron and oxide reacting with water which means it doesnt happen curry. ignant bro

lol i cant be asked to show you all the proof, info, and requirements needed to join the military, you can do that on your own time buddy.

ill like to see if you can make it through 8 weeks of hell, and still pass the final requirements.

and so your saying they train you in stuff that you will never do? Im pretty sure the american military is smart enough to teach their recruits whats needed. Look up The Beast, and tell me whats in that, that isn't used.

think your a bigger man? join infantry then bro, i could be sent to any base or aircraft carrier in any danger zone.

to get into this topic i guess i dont have what it takes to go off knowing my soul purpose is to kill when duty calls, but at least i know wherever im stationed and if something breaks out ill be trained to do it if needed.

now go get ur man degree and sit in an office, mug.

lol ur argument is funny W3.

A. i googled "The Beast" couldnt find anything related to the army on the first page.

B. getting into the military isnt hard bro, its the position. also by the fact that i have seen your irl pics doubt u even runa  8 min mile.

C.the stuff you are learning is the basics, and obviously you will not be taught shit that other ppl learn since you are going there to work as a cook i doubt anyone excepts you to do shit since most likely all you'll be doing is microwaving frozen wood. i do that shit daily

D.i actually am the bigger man and no i will not be working a desk job i will be customizing the shit your "infantry" will be flying its called engineering. doubt you even know what a proper engineer does and in the end ill be making bank while youll be heating up food in afghanistan

ps best you leave foe and join eop atleast ppl there will respect your profession

In the Air Force, our Cooks our part of "Services". Usually, you start out as a cook at the chow hall before increasing in rank and doing duties at the gym (ie: wiping down machines, handing out basketballs). Most services personnel do not receive much respect despite deployments. They are known as the "guys who hand out basketballs". Being a cook has lost its pride IMO. This is no disservice, without services I would be using dirty gym equipment and would have to bring my own basketball.

Other than Airman, not too many USAF eat at chow halls, we are typically allotted time to venture off base to eat. Also, most chow halls on Air Bases downrange have foreign nationals working as cooks (ie. Al Udeid AB). Here stateside we even have civilians working as our cooks.

just for the lulz bro

Is Team-Tuff some 2011 IRC based 'team'?

There's too many of these fucking 'teams' getting made to remember.

Probably die off soon anyways.

TJ was immature as fuck, thank god.

Is Team-Tuff some 2011 IRC based 'team'?

There's too many of these fucking 'teams' getting made to remember.

Probably die off soon anyways.

TJ was immature as fuck, thank god.

it's like 5 retards who made an irc channel, i don't think they're even an actual 'team'

just to clarify, it's iron and oxygen. iron oxide is the compound that forms  which we call rust. Water has nothing to do with it. Why you see rust on buildings and lamposts.

avg iq on this forum is so low lol no wonder half the ranks go to cc's or dont even go to college

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

hi dravid ?

now now lets be fair ! walli is at uni and everything@@

JUST BECAUSE COOKING ISN'T MATHS/PHYSICS/CHEMSITRY DOESN'T MEAN IT IS ANY EASIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!