The Fight Kiln

Churmoil

Gl getting the cape with low defense... Personally I think it's impossible because the good hug spot is gone after wave 20. Plus you get doggie + jad, range + melee + jad, double jad.... all of those, I mean, WITHOUT hug spots. Without high defense and gear, you will be shredded apart  :( .

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elven Dremor

• Shut Up Kid

• Snipers

• Churmoil

Ye i used my time machine, travelled to the future got my pure a cape, so ye it's possible.

least funny post i read in a while

How can i make it up to you

kiln itself is gonna be practically impossible for pures unless jagex change it a little dont see how we are getting capes

on another note the quest is fairly straightforward and some good xp rewards

I have an idea, let's see who can get the Fight Kiln done with the lowest Def. So far as far as I know it's Elven Dremor with 78. If you have completed the Kiln with a lower def level then post a picture showing def and the cape. Let's see how low we can go.. :d

I have an idea, let's see who can get the Fight Kiln done with the lowest Def. So far as far as I know it's Elven Dremor with 78. If you have completed the Kiln with a lower def level then post a picture showing def and the cape. Let's see how low we can go.. :d

A kid named "Soda" has it, with 50 Defence.

Which is epic.

After my run on huntie, I believe it is possible to do on a pure. I will livestream my attempt Friday night. Be there! :>

Goodluck man, I'll probably be watching again, and giving some tips (Doubt you'll need any anymore).

But don't underestimate the caves!

Two Jads is easier than most of the waves because you only need to fight one at a time if you are able to get them trapped on the rock. I have no idea on how to kill the boss other than taking out as many of the Ranged tentacles as you can whilst praying Mage or vice versa.

I've looked over it quite a bit now and it IS somewhat doable on 1 def but it requires a lot of knowledge on how to handle each wave and how to hug properly and not mess up. The problem with 1 def is 1 mistake can cost you the wave and you need some luck when it comes to tanking too. It'll be done by 1 def legitly over time it seems but it's not going to be easy at all.

I've looked over it quite a bit now and it IS somewhat doable on 1 def but it requires a lot of knowledge on how to handle each wave and how to hug properly and not mess up. The problem with 1 def is 1 mistake can cost you the wave and you need some luck when it comes to tanking too. It'll be done by 1 def legitly over time it seems but it's not going to be easy at all.

The last boss is what I think will be the hardest part - I'm pretty sure I could get upto that part on 1 defence.

I used quite a lot of brews on it on Elven - So idk.. Probably will need all three restoration, at least two invunerability, I want to say a magic crystal, but could be more harmful than good.

Doing it on mains now is easy, since monster list/knowledge of spawns, even on first attempt.

Only gets easier over time.

[ A. LOG ]: Recent Activity for Fixs: Feb16: Completed the Fight Kiln

hes 15 def 52 prayer

guess its possible for anyone to do it if they know what their doing.