[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Tony's Video Topic!

Tony

Talked to Kyle about making a Sticky Topic for random videos and he didnt like the idea so I'm making one to try and change his mind. This Topic is for IN REAL LIFE VIDEOS ONLY, no Runescape videos here please.

Rules -

1 Video per post or else the page will lag out and have to wait to atleast 1 other person posts before you post again.

If you post I don't want to see "lol" or "cool", most post a video.

If you want to post more then 1 or want to be a troll I will be more then happy to remove your post.

Please make sure you embed your video also, if you don't know how then click here ----> http://www.foe-rs.com/forums/pking-zone-for-pvp-wilderness-and-bounty-hunter/how-to-embed-a-video/

Have fun and let the videos start!

Addwjl5GeLY

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blitz

• Lat

• Tony

• Octavarium

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you continue to make shit topics?

Everyone will STILL make new topics for above average videos, they will not post here. There's been topics like this before, they failed, and yours will too, cos you're a fucking cunt who nobody likes.

Remove my post i'll repost it, perhaps it gets to you that i'm making sense.

Everyone will STILL make new topics for above average videos, they will not post here. There's been topics like this before, they failed, and yours will too, cos you're a fucking cunt who nobody likes.

yea but people dont make topic for average videos so i guess this works... and if he removes your post theres a reason. read the rules bro

OJ9mpT2_92E&oref

There's been topics like this before, they failed, and yours will too, cos you're a fucking cunt who nobody likes.

And this, is why you don't have moderator anymore.

Good idea tony, maybe if/when it catches on the boards will be cleaned up a little bit instead of 10+ topics being made a week about random videos.

9t7Maf_3RVg

then dont post on my topics, no1 is forcing you to look.

There's been topics like this before, they failed, and yours will too, cos you're a fucking cunt who nobody likes.

And this, is why you don't have moderator anymore.

Nah, this is just what i'm like normally. I didn't do it that extreme when i was Mod for that reason, and i showed respect to everyone bar this cunt and some other mug, so 2 people on a 10k person forum, so the fact i lost Mod, BECAUSE of him, why should i care what i say to him?

then dont post on my topics, no1 is forcing you to look.

I clicked to see if it was another shit topic, it was.

going to throw the following out there.

tony - do not put your bullshit #team-tuff in knowing it is only there to provoke and draw out reaction from people who clearly dont like you or them. this topic has no relevance to it what so ever.

Octa - dont cast judgement in a shit video on how somebody looks unless you are either going to post a picture of yourself or a video similar of yourself to open yourself to criticism if you can handle it, nothing worse than a weak insult like that. Also a shit video flaming a shit topic? cmon now.

pointless topic in all honesty because i prefer to just see a new topic with a new vid, watch and move on. Ball ache to scroll through pointless replies and other shit etc.