Foe vs Npo Big P2p Mini 2/4/12

Average Joe

left after being told to sit cuz I was 1 def when I see 3 turm kids gets banged out like flies.

You left because you were asked to sit in a curse on mini when you have none, Look your not that great and I tried to have the more experienced people in the first two, You wont sit twice in big opt mini's like that.

left after being told to sit cuz I was 1 def when I see 3 turm kids gets banged out like flies.

You left because you were asked to sit in a curse on mini when you have none, Look your not that great and I tried to have the more experienced people in the first two, You wont sit twice in big opt mini's like that.

I'm not that good cause I want to keep my pure purely with 1 defence? I even got 77prayer along with the rigour and augory to help more. You have forgot the meaning of pure sir. Also usually miniwars are for practise for apps but since 2/3 of u who died the 1st round got 1 banged I guess you kept the right people in :)

I'm not that good cause I want to keep my pure purely with 1 defence? I even got 77prayer along with the rigour and augory to help more. You have forgot the meaning of pure sir. Also usually miniwars are for practise for apps but since 2/3 of u who died the 1st round got 1 banged I guess you kept the right people in :)

three people died 1st round and x0 wanted to keep belgian inc (hes like a proud member) and from what I heard hes not that bad and also 1 def. Jamie tanked his full inv, the other person I have no idea. We lost nobody third round and 3 in an 11 v 11 1st round so I guess were doing something right.