"Berserker" Pures

Mai Pkar

I just recently returned to playing, and I'm a rune pure.. I'm not a berserker, because I don't berserk.

Anyway..

Is there any new armor our that would increase my bonuses that I should know of?  My gear is probably from early 2008 and I have (what was) the max strength bonus then; meaning I have:

Torso

Fire cape

Barrows Gloves

Rune Defender

Rune boots

Berserker Helm

Strength / Amulet of Fury

Also, is there anything else that I could possibly use?  Like a new spell book from a quest or whatever.

Thanks.

u can make berserker rings give +8 instead of +4 but i dont think u gonna take those to edge

also they gave magic an update u can now use zuriels which hits 32 max

in 1v1 just use vengeance i guess

You can buy corrupt PvP items (Vesta & Statius) which are overpowered but only last 15 minutes of combat, like barrows, non-corrupt requires 78 defense but lasts 60 minutes.

You can buy corrupt PvP items (Vesta & Statius) which are overpowered but only last 15 minutes of combat, like barrows, non-corrupt requires 78 defense but lasts 60 minutes.

15 minutes of being worn

15 minutes of being worn

Examine: 'This item degrades in combat and will turn to dust'

15 minutes of being worn

I'm not online atm but the rs wiki says that the examine is " This item degrades while worn, and will turn to dust. "

Go wear one for 15 minutes outside of combat :p

CodSnip3down

How do you make those berserker rings? I don't really care about pvp, I just want to max out my stats.

you have to play mobilising armies and get to rank 300 to imbue rings.
gooned m8 k0

yep, imbued rings, torso, fury/str, torso, rune gloves, rune defender, b gaunts, fire cape, are pretty much the max 45def bonuses.

btw corrupt degrade after 15 minutes of usage, and corrupt morrigan's throwing axes and javs degrade on contact, however...

non corrupt weapons degrade after 60 minute sIN COMBAT, so you can wield them and their timer only goes down when you use it in combat (or get attacked obv.) 

15 minutes of being worn

Aeons is right, which is why people wear initiate before switching to their corrupt armor in the fight. Non-corrupt only degrades in combat where as corrupt degrades while worn.

just get some drag boots

... No. Didn't you read what he said?

I just recently returned to playing, and I'm a rune pure.. I'm not a berserker, because I don't berserk.

Anyway..

Is there any new armor our that would increase my bonuses that I should know of?  My gear is probably from early 2008 and I have (what was) the max strength bonus then; meaning I have:

Torso

Fire cape

Barrows Gloves

Rune Defender

Rune boots

Berserker Helm

Strength / Amulet of Fury

Also, is there anything else that I could possibly use?  Like a new spell book from a quest or whatever.

Thanks.