Kids ranqe

zerker og

Going Pking3

Ya. He was in MM too, and TLP as well I think. In his vid like 2 years ago he stated that out of the 3 clans he was in, FOE was the best by far.. So that's kind of a con for FOE:P

yep, he was the worlds biggest douche kid i've EVER encountered playing this game..

i knew that after a few years people would start to forget his epic fail ness and the shitty reputation he tried giving FOE, he almost ruined this clans reputation as a clean honorable good clan.. "PLESE GEME FREE STUFFZ SO I KAN PEEKAY I GOTZ HAXED LAOTS!"  he was the worst thing to EVER happen to this game... and if he was dead in real life i'd do a 'jig'

Yea he thanks me one time because I helped him with editing >_<

wth when did you become co-leader!?!??!??

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

yep, he was the worlds biggest douche kid i've EVER encountered playing this game..

i knew that after a few years people would start to forget his epic fail ness and the shitty reputation he tried giving FOE, he almost ruined this clans reputation as a clean honorable good clan.. "PLESE GEME FREE STUFFZ SO I KAN PEEKAY I GOTZ HAXED LAOTS!"  he was the worst thing to EVER happen to this game... and if he was dead in real life i'd do a 'jig'

Dude why you talkin shit about him he has accomplish alot in rs who cares if he asked for stuff after gettin hacked ppl respected him enough to give him money and items which means he doesnt suck i thought he was a really good pker  ^_^

Kids Ranqe was the best businessman RS had ever seen, Millions of fools gave free monies to the chap

he also inspired a generation of teenagers to replace their g's with q's

agreed with Ikz aswell  :lol: