345 Lbs Bench Press Video @ 209.2 BW

Sc1m1tar

Tom (Rendition)

Nice.  You uploaded a picture a while back where you looked lower body fat, but fairly average build.  I don't mean to discredit you hard work, but have you been cycling?

Nice.  You uploaded a picture a while back where you looked lower body fat, but fairly average build.  I don't mean to discredit you hard work, but have you been cycling?

i was cycling test + tren aka TnT. went from 173-222Lbs got into some emotional family problems/ girlfriend problems dropped to 208 haha it sucked ass anyways yeah went from benching 265 max to a 355 max now. probbably went from 8-14% bodyfat.. dont even care because its bulking season easy to drop bodyfat%

i was cycling test + tren aka TnT. went from 173-222Lbs got into some emotional family problems/ girlfriend problems dropped to 208 haha it sucked ass anyways yeah went from benching 265 max to a 355 max now. probbably went from 8-14% bodyfat.. dont even care because its bulking season easy to drop bodyfat%

:nice:

still nice gains... stay safe & keep it up :)

lol wtf

love seeing your updates on here.

strong lift.

hahah at first we were enemy's now I honestly consider you one of my good friends over rs/ foe forums haha thanks meleed hope all is good bro!

Nice.  You uploaded a picture a while back where you looked lower body fat, but fairly average build.  I don't mean to discredit you hard work, but have you been cycling?

lol wtf

wtf reevesy wtf