• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gareth l Rare

• Octavarium

• Silk

• Joose

I remember when I was 15.

Werd, me too! It was so fun! Much better being 19 now though, I can buy my own dutches. Hehe

nah I wish I could go back to 15, too much responsibility now.

I remember when I was 15.

Werd, me too! It was so fun! Much better being 19 now though, I can buy my own dutches. Hehe

nah I wish I could go back to 15, too much responsibility now.

I think the pro overweight the cons. You can still have so much more fun being an adult rather then sneaky as a kid. That's just me ;p

Hey guys do you think its sexy when a pale girl with tattoos puts paper with a plant inside it in her mouth, sets fire to it and inhales it? I do!!!

Think about what you're saying you messy mess

Hey guys do you think its sexy when a pale girl with tattoos puts paper with a plant inside it in her mouth, sets fire to it and inhales it? I do!!!

No to the pale, and maybe tattoos? Then yes I do find then attractive.. girls that smoke a lot of weed and aren't hipster cunts are the best.

tumblr_ls2fxz5S5y1r01dveo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lr36collJ61r01dveo1_500.jpg

Gareth l Rare

Do love a gal that sucks on other girls boobs

hay me too

~Gareth

CAN U PLS F OFF WIT THE COPYING ME

CAN U PLS F OFF WIT THE COPYING ME

No to the pale, and maybe tattoos? Then yes I do find then attractive.. girls that smoke a lot of weed and aren't hipster cunts are the best.

Only speaking on the pictures he posted, and how does smoking weed make someone not a hipster lol

Gareth l Rare

Only speaking on the pictures he posted, and how does smoking weed make someone not a hipster lol

Ok call i love you to bits man but im going to have to rip you a new ring hole now....

1. FUCKING HIPSTER

if you do anything that someone doesn't like you are now a "hipster". Learn some fucking insults instead of comparing everyone to a bread of retarded Americans who's dress code and thinking is one of a retarded 70's geek.

2. implying smoking weed makes you a hipster

how does smoking weed make someone not a hipster

Regardless of where you come from in the world smoking weed is something that different cultures, ethnics and age groups do, to say that all of them are smoking weed to "act/look cool" is a retarded and redundant statement.

3. yes some people do it to blend in with the croud, there are people who do this in every culture

>wiggers/ wana-be rockers/ people who get a flesh hole and think they are on the same level as marilyn manson and ozzy osbourne.

Im not saying your right im just pointing out the truth, THERE ARE ALWAYS FAKES NO MATTER WERE YOU GO, SO TO IMPLY THAT EVERYONE IS A FAKE IS YET AGAIN AS PREVIOUSLY  STATED, RETARDED AND AN REDUNDANT SSTATEMENT

4. many people smoke weed for different reasons, helping with physical pain sustained by injuries, mental pains such as insomnia, anxiety ect ect i could go on with this but i ant got all day.

Dog for old school rank

9/11 was an inside job

the "n" word.

Ok call i love you to bits man but im going to have to rip you a new ring hole now....

1. FUCKING HIPSTER

if you do anything that someone doesn't like you are now a "hipster". Learn some fucking insults instead of comparing everyone to a bread of retarded Americans who's dress code and thinking is one of a retarded 70's geek.

2. implying smoking weed makes you a hipster

how does smoking weed make someone not a hipster

Regardless of where you come from in the world smoking weed is something that different cultures, ethnics and age groups do, to say that all of them are smoking weed to "act/look cool" is a retarded and redundant statement.

3. yes some people do it to blend in with the croud, there are people who do this in every culture

>wiggers/ wana-be rockers/ people who get a flesh hole and think they are on the same level as marilyn manson and ozzy osbourne.

Im not saying your right im just pointing out the truth, THERE ARE ALWAYS FAKES NO MATTER WERE YOU GO, SO TO IMPLY THAT EVERYONE IS A FAKE IS YET AGAIN AS PREVIOUSLY  STATED, RETARDED AND AN REDUNDANT SSTATEMENT

4. many people smoke weed for different reasons, helping with physical pain sustained by injuries, mental pains such as insomnia, anxiety ect ect i could go on with this but i ant got all day.

Dog for old school rank

9/11 was an inside job

the "n" word.

You never fail to surprise me you inbred, read the post i replied to, you are amazingly stupid :wow: LOL!!!!

Saying that you probably already read it and just didn't understand it, snow brought up the hipster thing and i asked him how smoking weed determines someone not to be a hipster. Learn to read before you start speaking your dyslexic shit all the time, why would I even use hipster as an insult, im English rofl

Gareth l Rare

Because you're an imbred Cal :shifty: and no i didnt read any other posts other than yours

Ps fuck you for taking the piss out of my dyslexia  :wow:

At least you're not denying the stupidity of the post, and lold at openly admitting the fact you didn't read snows post and just replied to mine, and exactly marc, exactly

Lol when I said hipster, I meant people who go to art festivals and farmers markets, and they sit on the street corner playing their shitty music. But, not all hipsters are smokers, and not all smokers are hipsters obviously. It's just more common than not.

I can't explain shit, just woke up -.-