• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Marc|Criti

• gfdgfd

• Roberto

Germany wasn't the only country in World War II, hence "World War."

no shit sherlock, you still got sent back to where you came from, and paid for that "mistake" for years...

Seeing as I'm also American, I'm quite fine at the moment.  Not to mention Germany's economy is currently rated one of the best in the world.

>talk about millitary: *Roberto is now an american*

>talk about economy: *Roberto is now a german*

>talk about culture: *Roberto is now an indian* (native american sounds too soft)

why don't you talk about germany's military, or usa's economy? Oh that's right, you can't win those.

> 1.4mil casualties

> gave up without a fight

i repeat:

do you have a problem with numbers?

Apologies, it's actually 600,000~ reported deaths.

actually it's 1.3mil kthxbai

as usual

usual= more than one

can you find another example?

certainly isn't vietnam, we held much longer than USA, with less troops and less equipment

The Franco-Prussian War

Italian Wars

what about them? france fought and lost, shit happens.

you were defeated in Waterloo

should i remind you how many fights we won outnumbered 2 to 1 in that time?

Please do, you were obliterated in WWII and many other wars. (if you want a list, I can make one  ;))  Winning a few battles here and there but losing the actual war doesn't count as a win.

france dominated every european army for almost 20 years, winning even when heavily outnumbered...

germany (prussia) got raped over and over in this period

ever heard about these battles?

Aboukir, Marengo, Austerlitz (55k VS 85k), Moskova (100k vs 120k), Iena (PRUSSIA SURRENDERED OMG OMG OMG OMG LETS BECOME AMERICAN NOW), Eylau... and that's just napoleon

france had an empire of all the countries they had conquered around the world.

proved that you were useless in the next world war.

not sure if srs or just incredibly ignorant...

Next World War = World War II, which in military terms, you were useless.

after WWI France was greatly crippled and didn't possess a parkinson infected dictator preparing for war with the whole country believing the incredibly stupid propaganda he was telling them

so yeah, France wasn't ready for a war, since they thought Hitler would invade from the east, not the north, and didn't have any defence on that side (maginot line...).

I'm "Native American" which means I'm Native to this land, therefore the US is my country

oh yeah it's yours alright. Your people are basically just a bunch of in-bred degenerates dancing around the last camp fire you're allowed to light in the middle of the pathetic reservation you were generously given.

Tisk tisk, stereotyping Native Americans.  Contrary to popular belief, "dancing around fires" is a spiritual dance, where values are still cherished unlike your "values" that you hold.  I'm not sure why you continue to say that the US "generously" gave us land, without the US you wouldn't even have a country.

:trollbob:

talk about stereotyping

"LOL U FRENCH U SURRENDER LOL WHITE FLAG LOL LOL"

who cares if you're praying or having fun, you dance around fires.

without the US you wouldn't even have a country

this is indeed interesting since without france, americans wouldn't have a country

but then this mean YOU don't have a country, since you're a native american. Or maybe you meant to say I would be german?

but you forgot that USA came to save europe for PERSONAL BENEFIT, not for charity.

and without the help of the american troops, we would've probably won, Russia was too strong for german you.

The US has the best military in the world.

that gets owned by a bunch of sand niggers armed like gardeners.

With so many regulations to follow there is an actual procedure to fighting the enemy, not just putting the white flag up in surrender.

oh yes i forgot how much germany respected procedures.

know anything about the MAD principle? then you should know that saying "HUUURRR DURRRR WE #1" makes absolutely no sense: France and the US could destroy each other entirely.

And for the present I couldn't give a shit about your country

indeed you obviously don't, knowing so little about it

Just like your ignorant remarks about Native Americans, silly little French pig.

not as ignorant as basing your opinion of a country on it's military history, and besides, which of those remarks were wrong?

but you seem to care a lot about mine.

just because i know stuff about a country doesn't mean I actually care for it...

example: Africa.

You know a lot about the US because it consists of things that actually matter, although controversial.  Without us, once again, you wouldn't even have a country.

answered that before.

HUURR DURRR #1 btw

BTW:  Who actually matters more in the world?  Not France.

:kanye:

so you're comparing a 300mil population 9.6 mil sq meters country to a 65mil population with 0.6mil sq meters country.

and you are proud to tell me that USA matters more than France.

CONGRATULATIONS M8

but your country is shit

Basically, the French Military is ran by incompetent retards.  I'm not proud that my country matters more than France, because it's not an achievement.

you obviously don't know anything about the current french military. lol

again, congratulations on comparing what cannot be compared.

now let me tell you why France > USA:

culture, FOOD, education, security, health (and not just health care), government (we actually control our government, not the opposite), justice system, equality of rights and chances (not that good in France but still better than your shitty country)

so yeah, say all you want about France's military PAST, it doesn't make a country a nice place to live in, and your countries can't compete with the present.

@ TJ you never won vs me

We invented the car, plane, phone, and internet. your argument is invalid.

Now use that thread.

threads in debates sub forum last forever

i'd rather finish here rather than repeat myself for the next century

Wouldn't you rather have your points looked upon forever, instead of a topic that's only as good as it's date?

Now use that thread.

Wouldn't you rather have your points looked upon forever, instead of a topic that's only as good as it's date?

fact: people don't read old posts

Now use that thread.

K then we're done here. On to the next annoying topic!  :p

Now use that thread.

K then we're done here. On to the next annoying topic!  :p

i win :)

again

Now use that thread.

Not..sure..if..serious.

Tim Berners-Lee was English, spastic.

Wasn't invented by 1 single person  :facepalm: . It was invented over the course of years, by a community of scientist's/insightfulites. This was during the "Red" era, to better communicate during times of war. Different people, different countries, a collaboration of inventors and insightfulites. But the effort was first brought around by the US government, which is why I added it to the list of epicness that America has contributed to the world over the years.

And @ criti, twas a draw my friend, a draw.

Gareth l Rare

TJ that was dumb, even for you bro

Nope, it wasn't. That was a completely valid statement; you're the only one that has a problem with it. :nice:

Now use that thread.

Not..sure..if..serious.

Tim Berners-Lee was English, spastic.

Wasn't invented by 1 single person  :facepalm: . It was invented over the course of years, by a community of scientist's/insightfulites. This was during the "Red" era, to better communicate during times of war. Different people, different countries, a collaboration of inventors and insightfulites. But the effort was first brought around by the US government, which is why I added it to the list of epicness that America has contributed to the world over the years.

And @ criti, twas a draw my friend, a draw.

no it was invented by tim berners lee, just because it evolved doesn't mean they invented it, if he hadn't established the first connection between a HTTP client and a server, there would be no internet, sorry

Gareth l Rare

Nope, it wasn't. That was a completely valid statement; you're the only one that has a problem with it. :nice:

Making a point system between a troll war is stupid T.

tj ur a fucking retarded the phone was invented by alexander bell (canadian) , the first automobile was invented by a flemish person and the internet was not invented it was just taken upon use since its a WAN and although the wright brothers created the airplane leonardo da vince is credited with creating the first blueprint for it. You seriously are fucking stupid

tj ur a fucking retarded the phone was invented by alexander bell (canadian) , the first automobile was invented by a flemish person and the internet was not invented it was just taken upon use since its a WAN and although the wright brothers created the airplane leonardo da vince is credited with creating the first blueprint for it. You seriously are fucking stupid

Until you learn how to type out a coherent sentence, your words will mean absolutely nothing to me.

And don't ever fucking talk down to me like I'm a piece of trash. I've never had a problem with you before, and you don't want to have one with me now.

are you mad at me because i didnt use proper grammar on the internet to prove you wrong, im sorry

The only reason I mentioned your grammar, was for your own good.

People that use improper grammar tend to sustain the habit until they are told it's incorrect.

And yea I'm mad at you. All of a sudden you transform into a blatant ass.

You used to be chill... Pfft.