• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Gareth l Rare

• Chris

• Roberto

Ethan|Unicornz stop lurkin and post you whore <3 i miss you....

also what do you get from not fapping....

someone tl;dr me

more self confidence and stuff is what i read, idk probably alot more.

Ima just do it and fap like once a month, wait like 20-30 days then just have a good wank then ye

someone tl;dr me

Ima just do it and fap like once a month, wait like 20-30 days then just have a good wank then ye

'

You'll fucking explode m8

Gareth l Rare

someone tl;dr me

'

more self confidence?

If the point of this is to sexually frustate yourself>more self confidence then thats just bollox

im a confident bloke tbh, but i will admit there are the odd times were i bottle it but if you deprive yourself then you'll end up getting all frustrated and then when you see a women and you go to talk to her, because your so sexually frustrated you'll be on a sexual vibe 100%.

Now this could work in your favour because thing is, women love sex. They all dont admit it because it makes them sound like slags and even the most sweet'st girl is a str8 up slag deep down.

But IMO if you have to deprive yourself to pull then your sad.

someone tl;dr me

'

more self confidence?

If the point of this is to sexually frustate yourself>more self confidence then thats just bollox

im a confident bloke tbh, but i will admit there are the odd times were i bottle it but if you deprive yourself then you'll end up getting all frustrated and then when you see a women and you go to talk to her, because your so sexually frustrated you'll be on a sexual vibe 100%.

Now this could work in your favour because thing is, women love sex. They all dont admit it because it makes them sound like slags and even the most sweet'st girl is a str8 up slag deep down.

All I usually have to do is walk over to a woman, and introduce myself. They end up doing all the talking, I just agree... In the end, after a few drinks? a $60 hotel, and a good night.

someone tl;dr me

'

more self confidence?

am just doin it for the good wank every few weeks lol

someone tl;dr me

'

more self confidence?

Someone didn't read the article.

someone tl;dr me

'

more self confidence?

no1 read the article u hispanic nigger

someone tl;dr me

'

more self confidence?

i like using big red text

someone tl;dr me

'

more self confidence?

i like using big red text

[bIG] DID U KNOW IF U USE

[bIG][/bIG]

TAGS IT GOES BIG AND RED AUTOMATICALLY?

Might try tbh

but ty for jailbait topic link, grifte will be happy!