Change your eye colour for ever

Gareth l Rare

Gareth l Rare

Hey this is, if real, amazing? A blokes found a way to change eye colour perma, but good question which was posted "can he change it to any colour?". Now I myself have often thought it would be amazing if i could change my eye colour to blue or green so this would be amazing if it was on the commercial market for everyone to do.

Yes loads of people would be fake and get obscene colour eyes for camwhore attention but still.

25g4dwj.jpg

Heres the article im rambling on about because of.

http://voice-online.co.uk/article/new-procedure-can-change-brown-eyes-blue

1232j3s.jpg

AN EYE doctor has reportedly pioneered a laser procedure that can permanantly change a person's eye colour.

Dr Gregg Homer claims that the 20-second procedure can remove the pigment in brown eyes so they gradually turn blue over the course of three weeks.

The former entertainment lawyer is now allegedly looking for $750,000 (£468,000) of investment to expand on his research, which he hopes to take to the commercial market in 18 months.

Dr Homer, the firm's chairman and chief scientific officer, explained: "The laser agitates the pigment on the surface of the iris. We use two frequencies that are absorbed by dark pigment, and it is fully absorbed so there is no danger of damage to the rest of the eye."

"It heats it up and changes the structure of the pigment cells. The body recognises they are damaged tissue and sends out a protein. This recruits another feature that is like little pac-men that digest the tissue at a molecular level."

posted on the website - feedback

The question is can he only turn brown eyes blue or can you just choose a colour. I am getting old,really old. So this is where we are at.

what do you lot think?

Blue eyes are shit. Unless he can turn my brown eyes yellow to make me halfway to fulfilling my dream of becoming Darth Maul, i'm not interested. Also wonder if he can put spikes on my head and paint it red and black.

Gareth l Rare

Blue eyes are shit. Unless he can turn my brown eyes yellow to make me halfway to fulfilling my dream of becoming Darth Maul, i'm not interested. Also wonder if he can put spikes on my head and paint it red and black.

luke id love to see you looking like dearth maul  :D

But i love blue eyes, so for me that would be sick, although i do like green so i wana see more colours other than blue.

Also concept? Blond hair> purple/blue eyes? That would be fit

Gareth l Rare

i wouldn't do that, don't like non reversible things... LIKE TATOOS EH GARUFF

bastard...... thanks to you she keeps using it as a weapon against me...

"Oh you dont want to do the dish's right now because your playing games? Put marc on i bet he will side with me, he would do the dish's for his mother."

i wouldn't do that, don't like non reversible things... LIKE TATOOS EH GARUFF

bastard...... thanks to you she keeps using it as a weapon against me...

"Oh you dont want to do the dish's right now because your playing games? Put marc on i bet he will side with me, he would do the dish's for his mother."

no i wouldn't! i'd have my chinese slave do them for me !

Interesting. I would change my eye colour to green if anything, but it's not something that I would probably do. Also, you can only change it to blue at the moment, which would look retarded on me.